16.Changes

Double update!!!

It was 7 in the morning.Taehyung stirred in his sleep as it's his usual time to wake up.
He opened his eyes with a groan feeling a weight on his chest.But his day got blessed at the sight in front of him.
Two Bambi eyes staring at his almond eyes with so much love in them.

Taehyung lips curved for a smile,  looking at his beautiful wife.The CEO can stare at him the whole day like this.

Jungkook was lying on top of Taehyung, his chin resting on Taehyung's chest so that he can stare at his sleeping husband easily.

Jungkook smiled shyly wishing a good morning to his husband earning a sweet smile in return from his hubby along with a 'morning kook' in his more deep morning voice making Jungkook to blush more at the early morning.

"You're late today?"Taehyung asked wrapping his arms around the fragile body laying on top of him.
"No.I woke up early as usual.I was in kitchen.Breakfast is ready so I came here to wake you up"Jungkook said placing a peck on Taehyung's nose tip who scrunched his nose in return.

It was not usual for the couple.Everyday Jungkook woke up so early and will be busy in the kitchen untill the breakfast. Taehyung Couldn't get to see him till he reach downstairs for breakfast.
Taehyung is a punctual man.So he wake up by himself everyday, no need of Jungkook to wake him up.
But today is special right?Their first day after the conversation that they decided to bring back their old days.For that many things should be changed.
So Jungkook thought to start the changes from the morning itself.

So here he is prepared breakfast asap and here staring at his sleeping husband for the past fifteen minutes with a shy smile on his lips.

"Oh"That's all came from a blank faced Taehyung who tried to smile again.

"Today I made your favorite hubby.Come on get up"Saying so Jungkook pulled Taehyung up with him.

"Thank you kook"Again he smiles awkwardly trying to put on the best smile as he don't want Jungkook to think he's not interested in talking with him.
He's loving this.The way Jungkook is making him all special like always.And he want Jungkook to feel the same.He don't want to disappoint Jungkook again by being the emotionless blank faced man.So he's trying his best to show some expression on his face.

But Jungkook just sighed looking at the awkward smile of his hubby and the way he's forcing himself to keep that smile there.Sometimes the No.1 CEO can be a real dumb.

"Hubby what do I told you yesterday? Don't force yourself into anything okay.Lets take things slowly.No need to rush Kim Taehyung.We have so much time with us"Jungkook giggled at the end flipping Taehyung's nose, giggling when Taehyung unknowingly pouted at that but anyways nodded his head agreeing to whatever Jungkook said.

"Okay it's getting late.You have office today you CEO Kim"Jungkook reminded his hubby who was in another world staring at the giggling Jungkook.It really feels nice waking up like this by his wife rather than waking up to an empty bed and forcing himself to do the morning routine daily.

"Ohhh"Removing the blanket from his body Taehyung get out of the bed to go to the washroom but was stopped by Jungkook grabbing his wrist.
He looked at Jungkook confusedly but the said male just shyly look down not saying anything.
"What happened kook?"
"Umm hubby you remember how.....I mean how I used to wake you up like this in our old days?"Biting on his lower lip Jungkook asked, cheeks turning red.
"Yeah I remember"With a frown of confusion Taehyung said.Why his wife is asking about that now?
"What do you remember?"Jungkook again asked not looking up at his husband.Blushing madly for God knows what.
"Umm what? You'll Wake me up by shaking me a lot cuz during those days I was a heavy sleeper so I won't wake up easily.So it was always a tiring task for you to wake me up."Taehyung fondly smiled at their old memories.

"That's it?" An irritated Jungkook asked.Hell his cheeks hurt by blushing this much and the dumb man in front of him is still not getting his clue.

"Yeah that's it"Taehyung shrugged.

"THE FIRST THING YOU USED TO DO IN THE MORNING AFTER WAKING UP WAS TO KISS ME YOU IDIOT" A trusfrated Jungkook yelled making Taehyung blink his eyes twice going through the old memories once again.And yeah Jungkook was right.Their each day started with a passionate morning kiss.

"Yes you're right"Taehyung agreed to Jungkook, nodding his head in a professional manner making Jungkook more trusfrated.But he composed himself taking a deep breath.He should be patient....his hubby needs time....... reminding this to himself he smiled again at his hubby.

"Then what are you waiting for?Just...just kiss me already"Jungkook said caressing Taehyung's cheek with the back of his palm, leaning closer to his lips.Jungkook was about to capture those luscious lips of his hubby when Taehyung put his palm in between covering his lips making Jungkook cry internally at his misery.He needs to work really hard to make THIS Taehyung to his once whipped always horny tiger.

"Now what?"Jungkook bluntly asked glaring the other.

"Um Koo........ morning breath" Taehyung said and shook his head indicating not to kiss him now, still covering his mouth with his palm.But the bunny looking man just face palmed himself before slapping Taehyung's palm away which was on his lips.

"As if you didn't kiss me like this" Jungkook blurted out rolling his eyes, before smashing his lips on his husband's making the man wide his eyes in shock.Before Taehyung could back away Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyung's nape pushing him more into the kiss.

The kiss became more passionate when Jungkook started to suck on his husband's lower lip making Taehyung to do the same on his upper lip.

When his wife's lips is moving against him, and a hand caressing his nape hairs making Taehyung hum into the kiss, he couldn't think any other things as he started to suck more on his wife lips.

Jungkook moaned giving entrance for his husband's tongue, which skillfully tasted each corner of his mouth.
The kiss was sloppy but passionate, more than their old days.

When Jungkook was getting out of breath he tapped on Taehyung's shoulder to break the kiss.But his husband was too into the kiss to mind any of those.
Finally when he felt his lungs will burn out of lacking oxygen soon, Jungkook had to break the kiss a little forcefully, pushing Taehyung away gently.
But Jungkook smiled shyly when he saw Taehyung with closed eyes, chasing for his favorite petals not wanting to leave them this soon.He wanted to taste it more.

Taehyung opened his eyes hearing the melodic giggles of his wife.A boxy smile made it's way on Taehyung's lips looking at his wife, who look so happy today with a new sparkle in those doe eyes, making him more beautiful in the CEO's eyes.The sight was enough for Taehyung to keep smiling the entire day.

"This is how we will start our day from today onwards"Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear, later giving a peck on his lips which Taehyung returned with a soft smile.

_______________________________________

Jungkook just started🥴