34.Always my baby

It's a short chapter!

Again it's raining heavily here.So I couldn't sleep that's why I thought to update.
Will compensate with a long chapter next time!

Enjoy reading 💜✨

"Tae wake up it's noon already" Jungkook shook the sleeping man with more force now.It's been few minutes now Jungkook is trying to wake up his husband who's sleeping like a log without any budge.After all he's exhausted after the tiring night.He needed a good rest but his over excited wife is not letting him have a peaceful sleep now.

After a few more minutes of trying Taehyung stirred in his sleep with a groan.His eyelids felt too heavy to open them.Without opening his eyes he called for his wife.
"Koo, let's sleep a little more.Aren't you tired?" He pulled the naked Jungkook to his chest again.

"No Get up Tae.I want to go out.I would have gone by myself instead of begging for your help like this only if I was able to walk.Because of you I can't even move now.So you better take me to the washroom now" Jungkook shouted hitting on the man's chest who finally opened his eyes irritatedly.

"Why are you putting all the blame on me now?It's not me who whined for more and more after every round.You wanted it to be rough.Not me." Taehyung let out turning to the other side, his sleepy eyes closing already.

Jungkook took his time to calm him fast beating heart hearing his husband.He sat there with his red cheeks, biting on his bottom lip to control his shy smile.After a good five minutes of blushing Jungkook again started to shook the man.

After what felt like hours Jungkook finally succeeded in waking the whining bear up.Taehyung sulked with half open eyes.Neverthless compiled his wife when he asked him to take him to the washroom and help to clean him up.

The warm bubble bath helped Jungkook alot with his sore muscles.The way Taehyung cleaned him so gently, massaging each aching muscles of his body with his rough palms, and the way he showered him with his kisses with so much love was enough for Jungkook's tiredness and body pain to jump out of the window, leaving the giggling all active bunny behind.

Still he struggled a bit to walk without limping.But it doesn't matter when there's his husband to carry him around to choose his outfit and helping him to get ready for their outing.

"Hubby how do I look?" Jungkook asked when he was done with his final touch up.Taehyung checked out his wife from head to toe taking enough time to examine the beauty before showing a thumbs up to his wife.

Taehyung checked out his wife from head to toe taking enough time to examine the beauty before showing a thumbs up to his wife

"As usual Gorgeous" Taehyung said before leaning to kiss his wife, who smiled kissing him back.

"Now you sit here.I'll go get ready by then" Taehyung said placing the bunny on the bed, who nodded his head in response.

After fifteen minutes Taehyung came back all ready to go.

"Koo how do I look?" Taehyung asked rolling his shirt sleeves till his elbow, with his veiny arms on display.