66.You deserve it

The next morning Jungkook woke up with a sweet smile, feeling the warmth of the arms wrapped around him.Before opening his eyes he rubbed his nose on his husband's chest where his face is stuffed into, only to let out a sigh at the musky scent of the man which made him feel safe.What a lovely morning! What's more the morning needed than opening his eyes to the extremely cute sight of his sleeping bear who had an adorable pout on his lips.

Jungkook brushed away the messy hairs from Taehyung's forehead before placing a warm morning kiss for him.The naked beauty unwrapped the hands around him before walking quietly to the washroom, letting the tired man sleep some more.

By the time Jungkook got freshened up, Taehyung was still sleeping.

"Seems like the CEO completely abandoned his company" Jungkook shook his head at his husband but he didn't try to wake him up either as he thought the man deserves a good rest after their wild night.

"I'll spare you for one more day but tommorow onwards you'll be going to the company" Jungkook whispered caressing the sleeping Taehyung's head who snuggled closer to Jungkook in his sleep.

"Lazy ass" Jungkook smiled, softly spanking Taehyung's bum which was only covered by the blanket and the almost waking up CEO cutely wiggled his bum in return without opening his eyes making Jungkook giggle.

"Oh you're up already?" Jungkook asked when Taehyung put his head on his lap before nuzzling his face into his tummy.In response Jungkook got a deep hum from the man, which was muffled into his tummy.

"Then wake up and go to the company.Its been more than a week now" Jungkook's fingers moved inside the tangled hair of Taehyung who let out a loud whine at the mention of company.

"What? You're not going to cling on to me forever.You have alot of other responsibilities too mister.I can't let my woonie do all the work while his dad is being a lazy sloth here" Jungkook playfully scoffed, in return he got a soft bite on his belly, and Jungkook can imagine the huge pout on his husband's lips now.

"Baby bear, see your dadda is being an irresponsible brat.Don't be like him okay? He's a bad example for you" Jungkook warned his baby, earning a gasp from the CEO who quickly broke the hug and glared at his wife with disbelief.

"After draining all my energy last night, now you're bad mouthing about me to my bear?Such a mean wife you're" Taehyung said in a disappointed tone but Jungkook was busy blushing with his cheeks burning in red as he's still stuck at the first sentence Taehyung said.

"And now you're all shy? I see" Taehyung chuckled pulling his heavily blushing wife on to the bed before hovering over him who didn't dare to look up at his husband's teasing gaze.

"Aww baby bear, look at your momma looking all red.Isn't he the cutest?" Taehyung cooed loudly making Jungkook turn to a living tomato as he quickly covered his red ear with his palm, biting his lower lip to control his shy smile.That't it.Taehyung let out a series of uwu's as he kept placing smooches on the bunny's pink lips who tried to push the man away without looking upto face him.

The force of the hands pushing on his chest didn't even budge Taehyung as he kept placing little pecks all over Jungkook's face who's giggles echoed in the room as he weakly tried to stop his husband.

"Tae stop.I can't breath" Jungkook said in a breathless tone as he kept giggling, turning his face side to side to escape from the kiss attack and finally Taehyung took mercy on his pregnant wife as he let him go with a final deep kiss.

After the chaotic morning and a cuddling session with his sulking bear, Jungkook somehow made Taehyung till the washroom to freshen up.

He went to his son's room the next to convince him to go to the company from today onwards who let out another series of whines and emotional blackmailing to oppose it. But everything went in vain as Jungkook was stern with his decision to which Eunwoo had to agree even though all he wanted was to stay with his pregnant eomma, taking care of him every second.