15.A new beginning

Jungkook was so lost in the kiss, running his fingers through Taehyung's hair locks, forgetting every other things, feeling only Taehyung's lips on him.But he backed away from the kiss, when he felt a wetness on his cheeks and a salty liquid reaching his lips.

Jungkook's eyes widened looking at Taehyung who was silently crying into the kiss.The CEO is clutching on to Jungkook for his dear life, sobbing miserably.

Jungkook blinked his eyes in confusion as the man who's choking him a minute ago like a roaring tiger is now crying like a baby.For what?What happened to him?

The dumbfounded Jungkook brought back from his thoughts when Taehyung hugged him suddenly, nuzzling his face into Jungkook's chest, like a baby seeking his mother's warmth.

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart seeing tears in that almond eyes.The emotionless cold CEO Kim Taehyung is crying miserably in front of him.Why?
Without wasting a second, Jungkook wrapped his arms around the crying man, rubbing his back to calm him down.

"D-don't leave me Koo.....I'm sorry" A choked sob was followed by that sentence as Taehyung tightened his grip around a stilled Jungkook.
Is Taehyung crying Because of him?

"I'm not leaving you hubby.I'm not leaving.Please stop crying.Its hurting me"Jungkook can feel tears in his own eyes, as he assured the man that he's not leaving him.

"No.I Know I'm a Disappointment Koo.I know I failed to make you happy as I promised.I'm sorry"Again Taehyung mumbled continuously, which came out muffled as his face is pressed into Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook gasped hearing his husband.Did he made his hubby insecure like this?But he just wanted to make Taehyung a little expressive that's it.But he never in his dreams want to make him insecure like this.Taehyung is enough for him.If he express his feelings openly or not.Kim Taehyung being with him is enough for Jungkook.

The CEO cried for a whole fifteen minutes, hugging Jungkook and mumbling some broken words.Jungkook tried his best to not let his tears fall, as he want to be strong to console his hubby.

Taehyung was silent after all the crying, but still hugging Jungkook tightly and face nuzzling into his chest, both sitting on that cold floor.Jungkook stroking Taehyung's hairs making him calm, waiting for the other to say something.

Taehyung detached himself from Jungkook, cupping Jungkook's face in his hands.With so much emotions in his eyes he said desperately.
"I love you Koo" Jungkook smiled widely hearing that confession.His heart bloomed at the almond eyes which shows nothing but the love for Jungkook.

His heart bloomed at the almond eyes which shows nothing but the love for Jungkook

Wiping away Taehyung's tears, he caressed his cheeks with a small smile.
"Really?"Jungkook asked hiding his excitement as he want to hear it more and more from his husband.
"Yes Koo trust me I love you so much.Don't think that you are just a responsibilty for me.You are my everything Koo." Taehyung said nodding his head to himself.
Again his eyes teared up when Jungkook said nothing but just stared at him as if he's not convinced.
"I'm sorry.I made you feel like that.I'm sorry Koo.But trust me it was not intentional.I never wanted to make you feel unloved.I love you so much.But I can't help it Koo.I'm like this.I can't help it.Please don't leave me.I'll try my best to make you feel loved from now onwards Koo.I'll try my best to not disappoint you again Koo.But please don't leave me"Taehyung again pleaded, starting to cry again, holding on to Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook just stared at the man with teary eyes.The man Jungkook blamed for not showing his love is begging to not leave him.Is desperately trying to prove his love scared of Jungkook is gonna leave him soon.He was holding this much inside him all these years and Jungkook never once tried to know him.Jungkook felt like a failure to let his husband feel like that.
Is it really Taehyung who pushed Jungkook away or is it Jungkook himself didn't try to reach his husband when he wanted him the most?
Cursing himself at the thought, Jungkook pulled the man into his chest again.Carresing his hairs softly Jungkook placed a gentle kiss on his forhead.
At that Taehyung just looked up at him, with woobling lips ready to cry again.

"Hubby?"Jungkook called softly to which Taehyung just hummed, nuzzling into his chest more.
"I love you too"
"You do?Still?" Taehyung asked breaking the hug looking at Jungkook with teary hopeful eyes.
Jungkook closed his eyes hearing the vulnerable voice of his husband who is unsure of his love?
Jungkook felt guilty.Guilty for everything.Guilty for being late.Guilty for letting Taehyung drown in the pool of insecurity.
Only if Jungkook tried to know what's going on with his hubby all these years Taehyung wouldn't be like this.

"Yes I do"Jungkook said placing a kiss on Taehyung's lips, who smiled at that feeling relieved.

"You....you don't leave me right?" Again another doubt which completely pushed Jungkook into the pool of guilt.Biting on his lips harshly to control his tears Jungkook replied.

"I'll never leave you hubby" In reply Jungkook's eyes got blessed with the beautiful boxy smile of his husband who's eyes are tearing up again.But his smile showed how happy he is now.
But his smile wavered as he started to speak again.
"But Koo, I'll be like this.I'm sorry.I can't promise you that all of a sudden I can go back to my old self.I can't Koo.I tried.But it's so hard.I can't.I'm going to make you Disappoint agai-"Jungkook sealed that moving lips in a kiss.
He moved his lips in a slow pace , assuring his hubby he's there for him always.

Breaking the kiss, Jungkook pecked Taehyung's forhead with a teary smile.
"Do you trust me hubby?"Jungkook asked giving a peck on the other's nose tip.
"Yes Koo.I trust you"Taehyung said confidently.
"Then trust me when I say you can never disappoint me.Neither in the past nor in future.So stop saying sorry.If you are sorry, then I'm also sorry for not being with you when you needed me the most.I knew I ignored you many times when you were struggling there and when you wanted my comfort and love the most"
"No koo-"
"Shhhh let me finish hubby"Jungkook put his index finger on his hubby's lips to keep him quiet.
"So what I'm saying is, If we start saying sorry then we both have many reasons to say sorry to eah other the whole night.So let's drop it here okay?Let's forget the past."Taehyung smiled hearing that nodding his head vigorously making Jungkook giggle a little at his husband's excitement.
"You don't need to try harder.Because I love you as you.No need to force yourself into anything okay?Just be yourself"Jungkook assured but the other male shook his head in negative.
"No Koo.I'm not forcing myself.But me myself want that.I want to make you feel my love again.I want to make you feel special.I'm fed up being like this Koo.I want us to be like our old days.I want to cherish everything.But I don't know how to.I can't help it but something is holding me back from expressing myself freely like before." Taehyung said in a low voice feeling guilty that he can't make Jungkook happy like before.

"Hubby?"Jungkook carressed his cheeks which have dried tear stains.
"Hmm" Taehyung was looking at his wife with big round eyes.
"Let me help you with that."Jungkook said with utmost love.
"Huh?How?"Taehyung blinked his eyes in confusion.
"Just don't push me away that's it.I'll make everything right.You don't need to do anything.Just let me take care of you.I'll do everything okay?"Taehyung opened his mouth to say something but got cut off by Jungkook.
"Believe me and let me love you please...."Jungkook's doe eyes had a new shine in them, as he started deep into the almond eyes.As if he's hypnotized Taehyung nodded his head in agreement feeling lost in the galaxy in those doe eyes.

Jungkook giggled at the response hugging Taehyung again.This time nuzzling his face into his safe place, that is his husband's chest.
His melodic giggles brought back Taehyung from his daze as he wrapped his arms around his wife, securing him in his tight hold.

"Let's make a new start hubby.This time, together at each steps." Jungkook said placing a kiss on Taehyung's neck shyly.
"As you say Koo"The whipped hubby of Jungkook replied with a smile, placing a soft kiss on Jungkook's forhead.Both of them closed their eyes feeling content in each other's hold.

That night, the Kim couple slept hugging each other tightly, not wanting to let go of the other for even a second.A warm smile was present on both of their lips as they drowned into dreamland, excited for the new beginning of their love life.

_____________________________________

😌💅

My holy innocent lil kids who asked for a smut in the previous chapter come here please.............lemme give you all a swweeeeetttt kiss😚