10.Gorgeous

A long chapter ahead 🙂

It was the day of the party finally.
Taehyung's bussiness partner, Mr.Kang's 25th wedding anniversary party.
It was a friendship of years between Kim Taehyung and Kang Chaemin.Well friendship for Mr.Kang and strictly a bussiness partnership for Mr.Kim Taehyung.Because Taehyung didn't trust the word friendship with bussiness from the start itself.

Eunwoo and Jennie left the house at evening to Mr.Kang's house where the party is held.Rose also joined them as Jungkook and Taehyung will be a little late because Taehyung has some more work to finish at the company.

Jungkook is waiting for his hubby so that they can leave together.It was a busy day for Taehyung but he finished everything as fast as possible and left the office by evening as he have to get ready for the party also.

"Hubby go take a quick shower.I'll be ready by then"Jungkook said taking the bag and coat from his hubby who just came home.Taehyung nodded his head before climbing the stairs.

Jungkook got ready by the time and was doing some make up now as per his Jin Hyung instructed him.It's been a while he focused on these things like wearing these pretty outfits, doing make up and dolling up himself.He was really nervous from inside but still putting on a confident mask, looking at his reflection on the mirror he was admiring his beauty.His lips formed a fond smile looking at himself.

He felt pretty after so long.

A satisfied giddy feeling bubbled inside him looking at his pretty self.

His attention brought back from the mirror when he heard the washroom door clicking, revealing Taehyung who had done showering, now drying his hair with a towel.Wet hairs sticking on his forhead, half naked as only his lower body is covered with a towel.Jungkook hung his head low feeling shy looking at his husband's flexing wet muscles and also he was nervous about his hubby's reaction after seeing him in the new outfit his Hyung selected for him.

Jungkook hung his head low feeling shy looking at his husband's flexing wet muscles and also he was nervous about his hubby's reaction after seeing him in the new outfit his Hyung selected for him

(His gown)