64.Another chance

Jungkook was in their room examining the phone which has its display broken by the side.But it's still usable.

"What will I tell tae now?It's his new phone.Not even a month yet since it's bought" He had a crying face as he stared at the screen.

"But it's not that broken.Just a lil bit from the side.So hope he won't scold me too much" he said examining it again but the next moment Jungkook flinched when something collided with his back suddenly out of no where and out of shock the phone fell down from his hand, breaking into pieces When it hit the floor, making it completely broken now.

Jungkook was stilled looking at the broken pieces, couldn't able to process what just happened.But he was brought back from the shocked state when he heard the weak sobs just underneath his ears.

Jungkook placed his hands above the soft arms wrapped around his tummy as he tried to broke the hug and turn around.But no, the grip was too tight that he couldn't make it loose nor turn around.

"Bun, why are you crying? What happened baby?" Jungkook asked worriedly when he felt the wetness on his back along with the sobs getting louder.

"Baby, tell me what happened" he used all his strength to loose the arms around him as he quickly turned around only to get his eyes widened at the sight of the crying mess of his daughter who waited no seconds to hug Jungkook again as she hide her face in Jungkook's neck crook, as she cried more.

Jungkook stood there confused.His hands out of habit held her closer, as he caressed her back in an attempt to give some comfort.A few minutes ago when they met she was all fine, then what happened in this half an hour gap?

Jungkook slowly guide them to the bed without breaking the hug, as he let the girl calm down in his warmth, as he softly stroked her messy hairs time to time.

"Baby, stop crying and let eomma know what happened" he again said softly to which rose hiccuped trying to say something but Jungkook couldn't grasp those broken words.

He leaned closer focusing on her words and the only words he understood is 'sorry' and 'eomma', which made him frown.

He broke the hug to wipe her tears, which was of no use as she kept crying harder.Jungkook sighed cupping her face.He was getting angry now.How will he know what's the matter if she just keep crying without telling anything.Only he knows how much worried he is.

"Now tell me what's the matter." He said sternly.Rose tried to stop her wails, as she sniffed trying to speak properly and Jungkook waited patiently as he kept wiping her tears and combing her hairs with his fingers, to tie it to a messy bun.

"A-appa..." She hiccuped cutting off her own words.

"What about him? He scold you?" Jungkook frowned to which she shook her head.

"He's s-sending me a-away.I d-don't want to g-go" her eyes again formed big fat tears and Jungkook's frown grew bigger.

"Away?" He asked in an unsure tone to which she nodded in tiny.

"To Jin eomma's home" she again hugged Jungkook only to burst out into another series of cries.

"Please don't send me away eomma.I'll be good from now on.Please i beg you, tell appa not to send me there.Please" Jungkook heard rose continuously mumbling from his neck which made him more confused as he kept rubbing her back to stop her cries.

"But why? He didn't tell me anything about it? What happened baby? Something that i need to know?" He asked softly and he felt his daughter hugging him more tight.