29.I'll go with him

I updated this earlier.That too a long chapter.I'm proud of myself*patting my own shoulder*
I demand some extra love for this😪

Jungkook went straight to his room, locking the door behind he started to cry.It wasn't how he planned the day.He planned to stay at the office till evening and came back home with his husband.But he himself ruined everything.He feel so embarrassed, guilty and angry at himself.He was being so silly there.He couldn't control himself as he was too blind with jealousy that he made a big loss for the company.Because of him the CEO's hardwork went in vain.He doesn't know how to face Taehyung now.Taehyung is for sure must be mad at him.He may yell at him blaming him but the worse is that what if Taehyung again ignore him giving that blank face?No Jungkook is ready to listen all the scoldings and shouts from Taehyung.But he can't take that silent treatment.He can't breath if Taehyung stopped talking to him.He doesn't want to see anything other than love in his husband's eyes.

Jungkook was too afraid to face Taehyung and see his reaction that he made himself busy in kitchen when it was time for Taehyung to came back home.He was busy chopping the vegetables but through his peripheral view he can see Taehyung approaching the kitchen.Jungkook focused on the chore he was doing as if he didn't notice the other's presence.But he felt his eyes getting teary again when Taehyung went back to the stairs before walking upstairs.Jungkook blinked his tears away, sulking to no one while continue chopping the vegetables, sniffing time to time.Maybe he expected his hubby to came to him like every evening and shower him with kisses telling how much the CEO missed his wife the whole day.But nothing happened.Taehyung didn't even bother to inform him that he's home.Is he that mad at him?

Jungkook didn't go upstairs the whole evening.He didn't know how to approach Taehyung.He wanted to apologise for the mess he created and how big loss he caused for the company.But don't know how to.Taehyung also didn't try to approach the bunny either.It was not at all normal.Taehyung didn't came downstairs till it was the time for the dinner.

Jungkook and Jennie served dinner for everyone before joining them.During the dinner also no words exchanged between the couple.Taehyung didn't even look at koo for the entire time.He was casually having his dinner, talking to his father in between.He completely ignored Jungkook's gaze which made Jungkook more sad.He was so close to cry but hold himself back as he don't want to create a scene infront of his in laws.After the dinner Taehyung straight away went to their room without waiting for Jungkook.
Jungkook can't take it anymore.He can bear anything from the CEO but not his ignorance.So without waiting to do the dishes or clean the kitchen like every other night Jungkook hurriedly went to his room after everyone was done with their dinner.

There's only one intention in the bunny's mind that is to apologise for his mistake to his husband.He mentally prepared himself for some yelling,shout and some scolding from the CEO.But he's okay with it.Because he know he did wrong.

Stepping inside their room, Jungkook found Taehyung focused on his laptop with some files spread over the table.Which again made Jungkook sigh.
With slow hesitant steps Jungkook went closer to Taehyung, who didn't pay any attention to the other.

"H-hubby" Taking a deep breath Jungkook called in a shaky voice.He got no response.So he tried again.
"Tae -"

"Koo I'm a little busy now."

"But hubby i just need-"

"Let's talk later koo"

That's it? Taehyung didn't even raised his head up from his files, to notice the glossy eyes of his koo.Never once in their married life, even when they were distant from each other for years Taehyung never said no to his wife.No matter how cold he was to Jungkook, No matter how busy he was, he never said no to Jungkook.His priority was always Jungkook.
Inhaling a deep breath, nodding to himself as if he understood that his hubby is just busy, yeah nothing more, Jungkook went to bed before covering himself under the blanket.