62.Just a fall

"Stop touching my tummy or else I'm not telling any story" Jungkook shouted in a frustrated tone yanking the two hands away from his belly which were caressing and patting his tummy ever so softly.

"Don't be so mean eomma.We are just letting the lil one know about our presence" Eunwoo again put his palm on Jungkook's tummy as he faked a glare at Jungkook.He was lying on the bed with his head placed on Jungkook's lap and his right palm softly patting on his non existing baby bump.

"Yeah my baby can feel our affection only through the touch" Taehyung also faked a glare at his wife placing his hand back on his tummy, patting it softly as he was laying on his stomach on the bed, face near to Jungkook's belly.

Jungkook sighed heavily at the two dumbfucks.They are getting on his nerves now.

Pregnant or not who'll like it when there's always a hand or sometimes two patting and touching his tummy, sometimes poking it just for Taehyung to make sure it's still there.Jungkook couldn't find any other accurate word than 'Stupidity' to explain it.

"Now start the story please, I'm waiting for so long" Eunwoo said impatiently.

"Yeah tell us when, where, and how?" Taehyung also joined.

"Actually it's not me.Jin hyung planned it all" Jungkook started and he got no specific response from the other two.

"I'm not surprised" Taehyung said with a shrug to which Eunwoo nodded. "Me too"

Jungkook giggled at that as he continued.
"After i told hyung everything about her new threats and also her trying to harm bun, he was so angry at her.So he's the one who told me to call her to his home.I was not agreeing to it at first.I told him let's call her to somewhere else outside.But he insisted to meet her at his home itself or else there's a chance for people to see us together.So i called her to Jin hyung's home telling that i need to discuss something and she came there" Jungkook stopped to take a bite from his salad whereas the other two attentively listened to him without any interruption.

"At first it was calm.We tried our best to put some sense in her thick head.Jin hyung for a thousand time repeated she'll never get what she wants no matter how dirty she play.Hyung kind of mocked her, called her names and it irked her.Soon the talk turned to a heated argument with they both yelling at each other and pulling each other hairs.I tried my best to stop them from fighting when they started to physically hurt each other but when i came in between she pushed me on the floor and i hit my head on the table ther-"

"WHAT?" The both Kims yelled getting up from the lying position cutting off Jungkook in the middle.

"Why did you go alone there?"

"How dare she?"

"Where did you get hurt? But you didn't tell anything to us.Why?" They both asked in turns to which Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"It's been more than a month now.No use of talking over it again.I felt like going alone.So i did" He shrugged which earned a glare from the duo who were about to yell something but Jungkook stopped them before they could open their mouth.

"Now let me continue" Jungkook didn't wait for a reply from the totally pissed off duo as he continued.

"I felt dizzy by the impact of the hit that i couldn't stand up from the floor by myself.I was trying to get up by clutching on the table when i heard the loud thud noise and a scream followed by it.I was shocked and i turned around only to find Jin hyung standing there with his pink frying pan in his hand and Emma laying on the floor clutching on her head.There was an ugly wound on her head with blood oozing out of it.I was totally shocked when hyung yelled at her that how dare she touch his little brother.That sight was so cute that my hyungie being all protective over me" Jungkook giggled adorably as he said that to which the father son stared at him wierdly with their mouths wide open out of shock.