24.Precious bun

Jungkook was in his room after sending the CEO's lunch box to his office, when he got a phone call from his daughter's school.Just that Rose got into another fight and the principal wants to meet her parents.Nothing New.Its not unusual for both Taehyung and Jungkook to visit Mr.Yoon, principal of their daughter's school and get an earful of complaints about how their dear bun beat the shit out of the other students who tried to mess with her.Their daughter is indeed a troublemaker.

With a sigh Jungkook dialed his husband's number to inform the news but Taehyung's phone was switched off.The CEO will be out of reach when he's attending some important meetings.So Jungkook drove to her school without waiting for his husband.

Parking the car, he made his way to the principal's office just to get met with an unbothered rose standing in the corner with another boy who has some visible bruises on his face and body sitting beside the principal.
Jungkook gave the boy a look of apology with a hint of worry.Just by a look of that boy anyone can say how badly he got beaten up.

Mr.Yoon let out a sigh of relief before gesturing Jungkook to have a seat.Jungkook greeted the principal with an awkward smile as he prepared himself to hear all the complaints against his dear daughter who didn't even bothered to look at him.

"Mrs.Kim it's the third time this month" Mr.Yoon started with a blank expression.
Jungkook glared at Rose who shifted her gaze to ceiling completly avoiding her mother's death glares.

"He's Minho, your daughter's classmate.Look at his state.If the teachers couldn't get there in time, your daughter would have killed him" He completed with a sigh.
"I'm sorry for my daughter's behaviour Mr.Yoon.She won't repeat it again" Jungkook was quick to apologize, thinking his daughter fought with him for no reason like every other time.He is fed up of his daughter's wild nature who didn't think twice before throwing her hands on someone.

"But I'm more than sure she gonna repeat it again.She doesn't have any manners at all.I wonder how come she's Mr.Kim's daughter?"
"Do you want a DNA test now to prove that I'm Mr.Kim's daughter? I'm most ready to get it for you Sir.But before that Why aren't you explaining the whole situation?"Rose yelled back ready to get into another fight.
"Shut up" Jungkook glared at his daughter gritting his teeth.Its not really pleasant to hear how immature and troublesome your daughter is more than twice in every month.

"I won't shut up.If I did something to him then he asked for it by touching me without my permission and I won't hesitate to do the same if he dared to repeat it again.Who the hell is he to grab my wrist and this bastard pinned me to the wall.Then what should I do?Keep my hands to myself?In your dreams fucker" She yelled throwing another punch at the boy who flinched back at the sudden action.

"What?he touched you inappropriately" the now worried Jungkook got up to check his daughter if she's hurt.

"She must be lying just to escape from this mess.Everytime she has her own reasons for her misbehaviours.How can we trust you with that?" Mr.Yoon said with a scoff earning glares from the mother daughter duo.

"My daughter won't lie and for your kind information if her father gets to Know about this incident, then your school will not be here anymore" Jungkook said taking out his phone ready to call his husband.
"What?No Mrs.kim.What's there to inform Mr.Kim? It's just the children fighting over some silly reasons.Thats not something unusual Mrs.kim.No need to drag Mr.Kim here." Mr.Yoon tried to calm him with a scared expression on his face.He never in his dreams want to dare the Mr.Kim as he already knows the CEO is too weak for his daughter.
"If your daughter is telling the truth then we have rules to punish Minho."
"Fuck your rules.You can do nothing more than giving him a fucking suspension for a week.I don't want to drag this matter anymore.He had got enough for what he did.I think he's satisfied now.So you don't have to bother much about his punishment now" Saying so Rose left the office without looking back.