42.A Long way to go

Jungkook's slender fingers traced his husband's jaw as he stared at the handsome face of the sleeping man.

Jungkook had a fond smile on his face as he placed a warm kiss on Taehyung's cheeks.

"Wake up baby, we're going home today" he whispered caressing his cheeks to which Taehyung stirred in his sleep.But without opening his eyes he just nuzzled closer to his wife's chest seeking for the warmth.Jungkook chuckled stroking the messy hairs of his husband who kept rubbing his face in Jungkook's chest, waking up from his deep slumber with a groan.

"Morning baby" Jungkook's tummy had a familiar blast at the morning deep ass voice, which came muffled from his chest.

"Morning hubby" Taehyung pulled back from Jungkook's chest to pass a wide boxy smile to his wife which made Jungkook's day as he smiled back instantly.

"Let's freshen up now, then have breakfast.Woonie will be here by then to take us home" Jungkook informed getting up from the bed and helping Taehyung to sat up on the bed, to help the man with his morning routine.

"Finally we're going home" Taehyung exclaimed with a heavy sigh to which Jungkook just rolled his eyes.
"It's not like you were hospitalised for months.It's just been two days"

"And it felt like years.I really hate being here.I'm missing my home." Taehyung again sighed dramatically.

"You sounds like it's us, who forced you to stay here.Its all because of you.Who told you to skip your meals and stay up all night sleepless huh?and then you made me fought with you and left home in the middle of that night.You could've fought back with me or just stay with me right?No you chose to leave me alone in the room and go back to the company.You were too much stressed and tired that you fell asleep while driving.And that's how the Ac-Accide-" Jungkook teared up with his wobbly lips while accusing his husband.He still remember the horrified feeling when he get to know the news.

"Oh my baby don't cry again please.Hubby is sorry, really really sorry" Taehyung took the silently crying man in his arms who immediately snuggled to Taehyung's bare chest sniffing cutely.

"See, I'm here, close to you.All fine.Nothing happened" Taehyung comforted him caressing his back to which Jungkook scoffed pulling back from the hug to glare at the man.
"All fine my ass.Look what happened.You had a severe spine injury stupid.You can't move from the bed now.That too because you're lucky enough.What if something more would've happened or what if ...w-what if-f" Jungkook don't even want to complete that sentence as he cried again and Taehyung was quick to wipe those tears away with an apologetic look but Jungkook slapped his hand away turning his face to the other side.Too mad at the man for making him scared.

"I'm a stupid I know.Just slap me yeah smack my head hard that hubby won't repeat it.I won't go anywhere leaving my baby alone.Now stop crying Koo.It hurts me" Taehyung pouted with his puppy eyes again hugging the angry bunny.

And Jungkook did exactly what his husband told him to.He smacked his head twice to which Taehyung hissed rubbing his head.
"Don't even think about it you stupid CEO.I'll kill you if you dare to leave me.You don't have a choice mister.You're bound with me in this life so have to tolerate me till your death." Jungkook stated with a confident head nod to which Taehyung just chuckled.

"Not just in this life, I'm more than happy to tolerate this sassy bunny of mine in all of my lives" Taehyung smiled nuzzling his nose on the bunny's now red cheeks.

"No no I'm not ready for one more life with you.It's so stressful.I can't handle your tantrums again in another life.So I won't choose you in my next life.I'm warning you I'll go with someone sweet and lovely who won't give me any heart attacks like you do." Jungkook scoffed but his cheeks were still shaded pink.