32.Yours

Jungkook placed his chin over his palms which were above Taehyung's chest, staring at his husband's face with his wide doe eyes and a fond smile, waiting for the answer from the CEO.

"I don't know actually" Taehyung replied honestly with a shrug.

"Huh?" Jungkook's smile disappeared as he glared at his husband.

"What?" Taehyung asked pinching his glaring wife's waist.

"You know what, you're so unromantic" with a scoff Jungkook tried to get off from the CEO's body to lay beside him.But Taehyung's grip tightened around his waist not letting him go from his chest.

"What did I do now?" The CEO pouted not knowing what he did wrong to upset his wife now.

"I expected some romantic shits" Jungkook whined biting on Taehyung's shoulder who hissed in response.

"Like what?" Taehyung asked pouting cutely, rubbing his shoulder where his wife bite a moment ago.

"Like you'll shower me with praises and will ramble non stop how perfect I'm for you and how much you love me and all and all.Haven't you watched in that cheesy romantic dramas?" He whined hiding his pouting face in his husband's crook of neck.Taehyung laughed hearing his sulking wife.

"So you want me to be cheesy now?" Taehyung tried to lift up Jungkook's face by his chin, whose pout grew bigger at that.

"But Koo, we simply had a well arranged marriage.So how can we have that cheesy love stories to share?" Taehyung just loves to irk his bunny and get punches in return just like now Jungkook punched his chest.

"Unromantic blank faced stupid CEO" Jungkook glared Taehyung before a little forcefully unwrapping the veiny arms from his waist and getting up from the CEO's body leaving a laughing Taehyung behind.

"Yeah spent the whole night here itself laughing your ass off to yourself.GOOD NIGHT" Jungkook scoffed taking long strides back to the cottage.

"WHAT?SPENDING NIGHT ALONE?THIS IS NOT HOW A HONEYMOON SUPPOSED TO BE" The horrified looking Taehyung yelled in disbelief before running behind his wife to follow him inside the bedroom before the angry bunny locks the door leaving the pouting tiger behind.

"Baby~

Baby Koo~

Where are you~~" Taehyung sing sang entering inside the room and locking the door behind with a stupid smile plastered on his face.But he couldn't find Jungkook inside the room.So he made his way to washroom and opened the unlocked door letting himself in.

"Oh you're here?" Taehyung smiled widely at his wife who was busy in his night skin care routine.

Jungkook could see his husband approaching him through the mirror infront of him.But he didn't bother to reply and continued applying the body lotion.

"Kooooo~" Taehyung whined, back hugging his wife with a pout to which Jungkook just rolled his eyes eventhough he cooed internally at the cute CEO.

"Hmmm smells soooo nice" Taehyung hummed to the bunny's neck taking a long sniff from his skin.Jungkook had to bite his lower lip to not smile at the ticking sensation of the warm breath over his nape and the sneaky hands entering inside his shirt, caressing his bare waist to his belly and stopping at the middle of his heavenly swells, which is the CEO's favourite.
Eventhough Taehyung's hands are doing wonders inside his shirt making Jungkook's breath uneven, still the CEO's face is holding that pout with his puppy eyes making him look like an innocent kid.

"Baby, talk to me" Taehyung said in a whiny tone, suddenly pinching Jungkook's left nipple making him yelp at that.Jungkook glared at Taehyung through the mirror, slapping the hand out of his shirt.