40.Let's end this

Double update 💚💜!

Taehyung struggled to open his eyes as his eyelids felt too heavy.His face twitched when an insufferable pain flashed through his spine.With much force Taehyung blinked open his eyes to see the big round doe eyes staring deep into his almond eyes without blinking.

Taehyung's lips stretched to a smile unknowingly, forgetting his pain as his heart felt peace seeing his wife, whereas his mind was totally blank.

Both the pair of eyes got lost in staring at the other, without caring anything else.But soon Taehyung groaned when again pain striked through his lower back, bringing Jungkook back from the daze.

Jungkook hurriedly got up from the bed to call for the doctor as Taehyung's gaze followed him till he left the room.

It was the same day's evening when Taehyung finally opened his eyes.

Hoseok with a nurse rushed to Taehyung to check up on him while Jungkook stood near the bed silently, his doe eyes now completely avoiding Taehyung's almond ones.

Hobi adjusted the bed a little up and continued to do the check ups.
"How are you feeling now Tae? You have pain anywhere?" Hobi asked to which Taehyung just nodded his head without tearing his gaze from his wife's blank face.

"Where do you feel pain now?Lower back?" Taehyung again nodded.

"That's because of your spine injury....." He explained everything about his condition calmly to Taehyung who listened to everything keenly.

"So any other discomfort?" Hobi asked the last question and Taehyung shook his head as a no.

"Okay then.Take rest.You'll be all fine soon.Just remember what i said, complete bed rest till you recover fully." Hobi stroked his hairs fondly earning a small smile from Taehyung.

Before leaving the room he explained something to Jungkook for a few seconds who listened to everything with much focus nodding his head to everything hobi said.Meanwhile the nurse injected something to Taehyung as per the doctor's instruction, to help him with the pain.

Jungkook made his way to the bed after the nurse left the room.There was only a suffocating silence filling the room as the couple kept quiet.Taehyung kept staring at his wife with longing, struggling to initiate a conversation but doesn't know how to because as far as he remember they had an ugly fight just before his accident.He has so many things to tell his wife.A lot of reasons to apologise to his wife.But nothing came out of his mouth at the time as he just continued his staring contest pleading his wife through his eyes to say something or atleast yell at him as he's yearning to hear his voice which he's missing so much now.

On the other side Jungkook was looking out of the glass window, completely avoiding the pleading gaze of his husband.
He maintained his straight face yet his eyes were slightly swollen and nose red out all the crying he had the day.

When Taehyung realised that his wife is not going to speak, taking a deep breath he called for his wife softly."Koo..."
But before Jungkook could even hear it, the door got bragged open by a crying rose with Jin and Namjoon following her behind.

"Appaaa" She sobbed throwing herself in Taehyung's arms who's now in a half lying position, still she was careful enough to not hurt his injury.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around her with a small smile as he kept rubbing her back to calm her down.
"Stop crying bun.See I'm perfectly fine now" He assured stroking his daughter's hairs.

"No you're not.Just Shut up.You scared me appa" She said with her wobbling lips as tears kept rolling down her cheeks.

"Oww Appa is really sorry for that baby.Now stop crying. You know that right i don't like it when you cry." He wiped her tears away as she nodded with a pout.
"Now give me that beautiful smile of yours" Taehyung said cupping her face to which rose whined with her shy smile.
"Aww look at my beautiful daughter everyone....How pretty she is...My princess!" Taehyung continued with a wide smile on his face till the whining rose with her blushing cheeks went back to Taehyung's chest hiding there just like her eomma do when he's shy to which Taehyung laughed lightly earning tiny punches on his chest from his daughter.