28.Messed up

Taehyung was about to take the first bite of his lunch which was fed by his wife who have a fond smile adorning his lips.But before he could there was a knock on the door, followed by Jisoo entering the cabin with hurried steps without waiting for the CEO's permission.

"Tae, Ms.Emma is here."That one sentence was all needed for Taehyung to get up from the couch leaving a confused Jungkook behind.
"Ok listen, don't make her wait.Arrange the meeting in five minutes"The CEO ordered to which Jisoo nodded once before going back hastily.
Taehyung sprinted towards his table in a hurry.
"Tae where are you going?What meeting?You should have your lunch first" Jungkook said following Taehyung behind, leaving the lunch long forgotten there.
"Koo Ms.Emma is a really important client for us.We have been trying to get her appointment for the past few months.I have worked really hard for this deal.So I can't ruin it.I'm sorry baby i have to go now" Taehyung explained cupping Jungkook's face with an apologetic look.
Jungkook nodded his head  in response and the next moment Taehyung rushed to his table to check on some files.

Jungkook understands it's something important for the company.So as the CEO, the meeting should be Taehyung's priority now.Lunch can wait.Jungkook is not someone silly to get upset over this reason.He knew enough about business to understand the situation.But he couldn't help the sadness he felt as his lips formed a pout.
He cooked everything his husband loves and came to the company to have lunch together with him.To feed the CEO by his own hands.To have some little talks between the lunch.To clear everything out between them.And most importantly to inform Taehyung that he's ready for the honeymoon.But nothing happened like he planned.Jungkook knew he's being immature here but he couldn't help the thought that Taehyung just ignored him like that.

Soon the door opened bringing the bunny back to the world.A lady in her thirties, looking beautiful in her elegant classy outfit entered the cabin with confident steps, Jisoo and another lady who seems to be her assistant following behind.

Taehyung went to the door to welcome her by shaking hands with a professional smile.Ms.Emma smiled returning the shakehand.Everything was professional and all fine untill Emma leaned to hug the CEO who was startled for a moment but soon hugged her back before moving back to his position.Jungkook fisted his hands at the sight.He didn't like it even a bit.Was that hug really needed?Jungkook knew for foreigners it's a casual way of greeting to hug each other.But still his possesive ass couldn't think profesionally at that moment as he was already mad that the CEO neglected to have the lunch for this meeting adding more to his dislike.

By now the two of the CEOs made themselves comfortable at the CEO's table, with Taehyung seated on his CEO chair and Emma opposite to him.

"It's really pleasure to have you here Ms.Emma" Taehyung started the conversation.

"Pleasure is mine Mr.Kim.I always wanted to meet you personally some day.Meeting someone this hardworking and passionate with work is really an inspiration" Emma said with a wide smile on her face.Taehyung genuinely smiled back at her words where as Jungkook tried hard not to roll his eyes.

"But honestly I didn't expect you to be this young looking.I mean your age didn't stop you from looking this young and charming.Any secrets for being this handsome?" She asked with a teasing smile and Jisoo felt Jungkook fuming beside her, while throwing daggers at Emma through his eyes.

Taehyung laughed lightly before replying her.
"Actually yes i have a secret for that." He said before turning to Jungkook.
"Koo come here" he held Jungkook's hand who was standing behind the CEO's chair before dragging him to the front.
"Ms.Emma meet my spouse Kim Jungkook.He makes all my stress vanish in seconds.So I'm stress free and happy always.That's secret of my charm" Taehyung couldn't help the wide boxy grin formed on his lips when he saw his bunny turning into a hooman tomato.The way Jungkook is biting on his lower lip to control his shy smile, with head hung low to hide his red cheeks, Taehyung wanted to hug the hell out of that adorable thing.

"Aww that's such a sweet couple.Anyways nice to meet you Mrs.Kim" Emma extended her hand to Jungkook who gladly shake his hands with her with a satisfied proud expression on his face.He pulled his hand back soon because he doesn't like that lady a bit.Maybe because she flirted with his husband openly like that.Whatever he doesn't like her at all.

They started to discuss about the deal after that.Jungkook kept standing behind Taehyung keeping his eyes on the lady and his husband.He controlled his urge to shout at the lady when she accidentally brushed pass her hand over the CEO's multiple times in the process of explaining something.Also the non stop complements she's giving about his husband's looks and efficiency.Nobody noticed the angry bunny huffing air time to time to lessen his anger.

After a few more minutes Emma's assistant went out of the cabin and came back with two cups of coffee as Jisoo was already sent somewhere else by the CEO.She placed one of the coffee cups infront of Ms.Emma and the other infront of Taehyung.
"Ok Mr.Kim let's continue this after the coffee" Ms.Emma said placing the file in her hand back on the table.

"You have your coffee please.I'll finish it by then" Taehyung said before dragging the file to his side.

"No first have the coffee Mr.Kim" Before Taehyung could reply to her, Jungkook said.
"Actually Tae doesn't drink coffee at this time"
"Why Mr.Kim? It's our first time meeting.Have this atleast for me" She instited to which Jungkook's jaw clenched. Atleast for you?who the fuck are you btw? Jungkook wanted to ask it out loud.
With a sigh Taehyung was about to take the cup but before his hand reach the mug he heard Jungkook.
"I said Tae doesn't like coffee" he said it loud and tried to push the cup away from Taehyung which led the cup to fall on the table, spilling coffee on the file Taehyung was checking and some hot coffee on Taehyung's hand also making him hiss at the burning sensation.Jungkook's eyes widened at the mess he created.He gasped taking the CEO's hand between his palm checking it.
"What the hell is this?" Emma yelled getting up from her seat, rubbing off the coffee spilled on her dress.

"Is this how you treat your clients Mr.Kim?I didn't expect this kind of behaviour from such a reputed company like yours." She continued making Jungkook more embarrassed and guilty.Also the way Taehyung being all silent made him realise that he indeed ruined everything even after Taehyung already told him how important this deal is for their company and he knew how much Taehyung worked hard for it.

"Mrs.Kim how can you be this clumsy and unprofessional in this company.You're just making Mr.Kim embarrassed infront of his clients" Jungkook felt tears in his eyes hearing her.Before Emma could say something more Taehyung spoke up.
"You can leave Ms.Emma.It wasn't nice meeting you at all" He said before getting up from his chair and gestured to the door by his hand.
"What?I'm here to discuss our deal Mr.Kim" Emma shouted in disbelief.

"Kim enterprises is not anymore interested in any deals with your company." Taehyung declared. Jungkook and Emma both had their eyes widened at that.Jungkook felt more than guilty for everything.Just because he's jealous he ruined his husband's dream project like that.Just because of his silliness he embarassed him infront of others without thinking of his reputation.
Before the shocked Emma could say something more Taehyung's shout echoed in the room.
"I SAID LEAVE" Emma fumed outside the cabin not before glaring at Jungkook who was standing beside Taehyung with head hung low, eyes filled with tears.He was blaming the moment he decided to visit the company today.He should have send the lunch with the driver just like every other day.Why did he even came to the company?Just to ruin everything like this?

With a sigh Taehyung turned to Jungkook.He parted his lips to say something but Jungkook didn't let him say anything.
"I'm sorry.I'm really sorry.I didn't mean to do that i swear.I didn't want to ruin the project" He continued rambling apologies.But when he didn't get any response from Taehyung a sob left his lips as he was sure Taehyung is now mad at him.So mad at him.He was already upset at him from yesterday.Now he's sure Taehyung is really angry at him. Jungkook couldn't control his tears when he ran out of the cabin covering his mouth leaving a blank faced Taehyung behind.

Soon after the cabin door bragged open by Eunwoo.He entered the cabin glaring at Taehyung.
"Why was my eomma crying?what did you do to make him cry?" He asked stepping closer to Taehyung.
But his angered face softened when his dad looked at him with an expression of hurt.He look so close to cry himself.Eunwoo sighed before hugging his dad and patting his back.
"It's okay dad.Tell me what happened"

________________________________________

Mr. and Mrs.Kim are acting like some toddlers 😴

Let me know if it seems boring for you🥴