The Demonic Reveal

"Kain!" Hange called in distress from far behind the man in question, "You're too close!"

Kain was still crouched about 20 feet away from the Collosal Titan. But the rest of the Scouts were about 40 feet behind him. "Hmm?" With a hum he turned around, only to see Hange's eyes widening in fear.

"Move! Everyone!" She orderd loudly, zipping backwards on her ODM gear.

Kain quickly spun around, seeing the Collasal Titans arm reaching out and swiping at the group of soldiers. The top of the floor rumbling as it cracked and exploded from the movement. The action causing a ripple effect as the stone around it began to crumble and lift up.

To avoid this, Kain shot out the wires on his ODM gear, propelling himself forward whilst dodging under the massive, skinless limbs. The Collosal Titan tossing both Ymir and an unfortunate soldier it managed to snag into its mouth.

Diving off the edge of the Wall to regroup with Hange and others, Kain landed with a wide smile, a single canine poking out as his eyes sparkled with awe. "That was fucking EPIC!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, fists bumping the air with his blades in hand.

But his reaction was drowned out by the terror and fear of the rest of the soldiers.

"No. This isn't happening..." Sasha cried out, tears flooding her eyes.

Armin too was in absolute shock, stuttering out half a thought, "How could Bertholdt...?"

Historia's beautiful blue orbs fixed in horror on the Collosal Titan. Denial about Ymir being eaten swirling in her mind.

It was silent for a few seconds as each soldier took in the terrifying sight. The monster of humanity there before them, the murderer who had kicked in Wall Maria, rendering it useless and almost did the same to Wall Rose.

But Hange saw it as an opportunity. Brows furrowing and eyes narrowing as she pushed aside her nerves. "Soldiers! Prepare to attack! The Collosal Titan doesn't walk away from this!" Letting out a fierce battle command, she back flipped off of the Wall, shooting away on her ODM gear up to the top. "It's a threat to all mankind! Swarm and terminate!"

"Fuck, yeah!" Kain chanted, already joining Hange and the other soldiers as they launched at the Collasal. Its massive limbs causing its movements to be slow and heavy.

Kain dodged it's hand, wrapping his wires around its wrist before swing up on top. Blades digging deep into its skin, his wires now attached to its bicep as he left a long, deep trail of 2 slices all the way up the beasts arm. Laughing maniacally as he did so, proud of his handiwork when the arm momentarily fell limp.

It pulled its other arm back, fist clenched into a tight fist before it came charging forward at the oncoming soldiers. Efforts proving to be futile as it didn't hit a single person.

Zipping around to the back with everyone else, it seems Kain noticed what they had too. The nape was completely exposed: in perfect carving position. "He's wide open! Slice the nape!" Hange orderd.

And the onslaught of soldiers shot towards it, blades gripped and ready in their palms. The taste of victory on the tips of their tongues.

But suddenly, the Collosal let out a grumbling screech, an armageddon of skin boiling, piping hot steam releasing from all over its body.