Chaos Ensues

(Somewhat important announcement at end 👀)

"Epic." Kain breathed out. Drool still glistening across his lips. The admirable sparkle in his eyes only growing wider when Eren in his Titan form gave the red eyed man a side glance. Kain's sucking in an audible, excited breath.

"Nice one, Eren! Good call!" Keiji supported as Mikasa too landed on the wall. Her gaze never once leaving the Titan shifter.

"Looks like he's in control again." She stated to no one in particular.

And Armin agreed, but his wide eyed stare lifted upwards to the Armoured Titan who was still healing, "Yeah, but Reiner's not just gonna let him go. You're right; escapes impossible."

The Armoured Titan stalking menacingly over towards the wall where Eren and the Scouts were waiting. Steam flying around wildly from its torn off arm which was slowly starting to form again.

"Ugh. This bastard." Kain groaned, throwing his head back whilst dragging a hand down the length of his face. "Seriously, why can't he just leave already?"

The comment earning him a narrowed, suspicious glance from Mikasa. To which the man just grinned mischievously at her, raising both eyebrows for a quick second.

Then their attention was brought to Hange who used her ODM gear to land on Eren's shoulder. Her frame being tiny compared to the gargantuan shaggy haired Titan shifter. "Listen up, Eren! If we're going to get you out of here, you've got to buy us some time. Stop Reiner dead in his tracks! Think you can manage to break off his leg with another one of those joint holds? Our blades don't do much good against him. He can't be outmuscled, but he can be outsmarted if you play it right." She finished her order.

But Eren turned his head to look at the woman stood on his shoulders, nodding with an audible and rapsy, "Mhmm."

Hange's eyes widened like saucers, her mouth hanging open as she slowly turned to face the Titan. Cheeks tinting a bright red as she sucked in a breath of pure spasmodic glee. Then, staring excitedly but in a creepy sort of way, she let out a string of incoherent squeals.

It looked as if she was about to do some sort of hyperactive dance for joy before Kain swooped in and wrapped a single arm around her waist, swiftly pulling the shaking with enthusiasm woman back to the wall. Hange shouting over at Eren, "I'm counting on you!" As she was pulled away.

When they both landed and Kain was sure that Hange was attached to the wall securely, he released his hold on her. Watching as she turned to him with an expression of blissful elation, "Did you see it? Did you? He nodded at me!" She squealed happily.

And despite his previous stern and serious expression, Kain quickly grinned widely, biting back the toothy smile as a sparkle appeared in his eyes. His own cheeks burning pink like Hange's. Nodding his head he brought a closed fist upwards, "I saw it!" He squealed back, pitch at least 5 octaves higher than usual.

Then the 2 began obnoxiously freaking out, jumping with their hands in the air as they fangirled over Hange's shared interaction with the Titan.

"Section Commander!" Moblit called loudly, catching both of their attentions as he simply stared at them in disbelief.

"Sorry!" Hange shouted back, giving Kain a pat on the back as they both attempted to cover their hyper squealing with awkward coughs and clearings of their throats.