1

"A new day and a new hope. Wish this day will be better than yesterday "a young boy in his 20s said stretching his arms, sitting on bed while yawning.

"Good morning mom, where is dad?" Ethan asked to his step mom. " Good morning my boy.How was your sleep?"his mom asked. "It was good.You didn't answered."Ethan said."He already went to office." his mom said. "What already then I am also going bye!!."Ethan said while picking an apple and rushing out."Take care sweetie" his mom shouted at his disappearing figure and smiled.

Ethan Carson, an orphan boy adopted by
Mr and Mrs Quinn. He is a lonely nerd in his university because he loves to be alone. He is a prime suspect of bullies but no one cares about him at all. This was one of the reasons why he hated this world.

"Everyone, listen - professor clapped- there will be a fresher party for the freshers coming this year and I want all of you to select a good place for it. " The professor shouted. Everyone started whispering about it. But Ethan was just minding his own business while sleeping on the back with his earphones on. Because he knows that no one will ask for his opinion anyway.

The day of the fresher party came and as no professor was coming, so students chose a club. And Ethan was just sitting aside from everyone staring at a handsome guy who was also staring at him.

Meanwhile, Gillean MacQuoid , a Mafia who came to this club as a mission, was distracted by a boy. "Ender, Bring every single detail about that boy, we are going to invite him as our guest soon."said Gillean with a measly smirk.