21

Ethan's POV:

Hey!!” I said to Gillean and waved awkwardly. “Let's go, you have enjoyed it enough.” He said and started dragging me outside of that apartment. But he suddenly  stopped on his track making me a little confused.

“These sneakers belong to Chester, What are they doing here?” he asked. I gulped hard.
“So, it means he is here.” he said coming to the conclusion. “Where is he?” he asked me with an angry expression on his face.

No one in the room dares to say anything. But suddenly from somewhere, I got the courage to speak in front of him.“He is not here. These sneakers are of Laura's brother.” I said. “But as far as I remember according to the background she does not have any siblings.” Gillean said in a cold tone. ‘Shit!!! He even ran a background check on her.’

I considered myself defeated as I couldn't say anything to him now. There was a dead silence in the room. I was continuously staring at the ground but looked up when I heard someone's footsteps. It was Gillean walking towards Laura's bedroom.

He came out while dragging Chester from his hair. To be honest, for the first time I felt very bad for that boy like he does not deserve to be treated like this. Chester was continuously shouting at Gillean to leave him but he was ignoring all his begging. “I told you to stay away from Ethan, didn't I? So what the f***k are you doing here?” he shouted and slapped him harshly. Not once but twice.

Chester was crying while he was choking on his tears. His lips were bruised and they were bleeding badly. I couldn't see him in this condition and it made me shout, “Gillean, for god's sake stop it. You are hurting him. He didn't even know that I was here. It isn't his fault at all, he just came to meet Laura. Why are you like this, he is your goddam brother. That  too, blood related.” I didn't realise what I was saying, I just poured my heart out. He left Chester and pulled me outside of that apartment instantly.

Now, it was a moment for me to regret everything, how I shouted at him and his face was screaming anger. He was really really angry. I was scared very scared. I just hope God will save me from this beast.

The whole drive, he didn't utter a single word and there was an awkward silence. And my breaths were getting heavier and heavier due to fear. After we reached the mansion, he dragged me outside of the car. He went straight to the room and started kissing me. The kiss was full of lust. And I was shocked when I felt his one hand under my shirt.

The night was filled with moans.

Gillean's POV:

I woke up in the morning and felt a weight on my chest. I opened my eyes and smiled ear to ear after looking at Ethan. He was looking dangerously beautiful. I pecked his forehead and he snuggled a little. I can't believe this angel is my husband. I want to keep him just for myself.

Chester has always warned me that Ethan is just my obsession but I don't care if he is my love or obsession but I just know that he is mine.