31

Ethan's POV:

As we reached his mansion, he threw me on the floor of the living room. The cut on my arm made by Steve which was better a little, opened. It was painful as hell and my dirty Tiffany blue shirt was starting to turn red because of blood oozing out of my arm.

He once again glared at me. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and shouted, “Who gave you permission to come out from that storage room?” I stared at him blankly, it's not like I wasn't scared it was just I didn't want to increase his confidence. “Tell me. Don't show me that attitude of yours.” he again shouted. But still I didn't utter anything. He left my hair and pulled out the phone from his pocket.

“Hey, Ender pick a girl named Laura from Ethan's university. Bring her to the basement and I will manage the rest.” he said and cut the call. My eyes widened after I heard him. I perfectly know if she ends up in his basement it will be the last day of her life and I don't want that. “No, please I beg you don't do anything to her I will always obey you from now on, please leave her.” I begged him but he ignored me. “Please Gillean don't do this with me, please.” I pleaded him again. He sighed and said,“Okay fine I will leave her and let you go to the university but will I get.”

First I was shocked that he agreed for both of them. And without thinking anything, I said,“Whatever you want.” He smirked  a little bit later and said, “First, let's treat your arm.” I nodded.

After treating my arm, he pinned me on the bed and started kissing me. His hand was roaming on my bare chest. He suddenly stopped and said, “You said you will do anything I say.” I nodded my head and he continued, “Kill Jasper for me.” My heart skipped a beat and my eyes widened. “I am sorry, I can't.” I replied as my voice shook.