7

The anger on Gillean's face was only noticed by Chester. "I am full. Come outside to the car after you are done." Gillean said with a blank face and went outside.

Ethan was too confused to process anything. He finished his lunch and bid goodbye to Mr MacQuoid. He got in the car and Gillean was pissed off. "I will get you by hook or crook."Gillean said. "Huh! What, did you say anything?" Ethan asked. Gillean kept his poker face and started the engine. He was driving or we can say over speeding with rage.

"Hey! Can you slow down a little. You know I am kind of scared." Ethan said. "SHUT UP!!"Gillean shouted. "You don't have to shout. What's with you why are you looking like someone just snatched a lollipop from you." Ethan said annoyingly. "I SAID SHUT UP!!!" Gillean again shouted. Ethan just looked at him annoyingly.

They reached the mansion and Gillean parked the car and left without saying any word to Ethan. Meanwhile Ethan was dumbfounded. "I guess he is mad about something."Ethan said and shrugged it off.

Ethan knocked at the door of Gillean's room but no reply. "Great, now I have to sleep in living room."Ethan said and sighed. He asked maids for a pillow and a blanket and made himself comfortable on the couch.

Next morning, Ethan woke up in bright daylight just to find the mansion in dead silence. Ethan called one of the maids and asked about Gillean. And as expected he was at work. "I have to also work on sunday because of that rascal." Ethan said and groaned.

Ethan's pov:

It's evening and I am walking to the cafe where I work. I also have to work on sundays if I took a day off on any other days. And here I am now. Only thing that makes me excited about work is Jasper. And today I won't be with him. I just want to lay down and sleep. I am so tired after completing my assignments whole f*****g day.

I entered the cafe and greeted Nathaniel, the cafe owner, and put on my apron. This cafe is quite famous, so it have a good pay and I can pay my university fee. I sighed and started to work.

Now, I am again standing in front of this huge ass mansion. I sighed before entering inside. I opened the door and no one was there other than some maids. "Where is he? Why isn't he home, he is usually here until 7." I said being confused. And than the door opened with a bang and it literally scared me.

Gillean was still poker faced. "What's with you? Why you have a poker face? Does it have to do something with me?"I shouted. He stops on his track and faced me. His face was filled with rage. This brunette guy was looking so hot though. Ethan focus it isn't time for this.I thought as i just wanted to hit myself at this thought.

"Cut all your ties with Jasper. It's my order."He said by ambushing me with his words. "What?" I said conforming what I heard was right or not. "I SAID CUT ALL YOUR TIES WITH JASPER. IT'S MY ORDER. NOW YOU HEARD IT." Gillean shouting. I could feel anger rising in me.

"AND WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHOM TO MEET AND TO WHOM NOT. I AM GOING TO TALK TO JASPER AND THAT'S ALL." I shouted. But to my surprise he started moving towards me and grabbed my jaw tightly. And then comes his main threat gun, which he pointed at my forehead. 'GUN' my weakpoint. I still don't know but I get scared of guns everytime even they are just in tv.

"So, decide again. What are you going to do?" Gillean said with a smirk. "I-I-I will n-not t-talk with him."I said while stuttering. But why the hell did I stutter?

"And that's - Ooooooooooh the goal is turned down by Ethan Carson, the striker of CLJ University. Making them to win by 3-2. Hats off to that man." The commenters shouted. I was feeling very awesome. And then Jasper approached me, I still couldn't do it. I sighed and smiled at him. He invited me to party and I couldn't say no after all we made it to finals. And that was my biggest mistake.

Next morning, I woke up with a severe pain in my head. Memories of last night flashing inside my mind. There was no one beside me. And then sudden realisation ran through me that I hooked up with Jasper.