11

Ethan's POV:

I was walking in the hallway and everyone was looking at me like I murdered someone like seriously. I was taking a lecture and the vice principal knocked and said, " Ethan Carson, you are called in the principal's office." I sighed and got up from my seat and followed him. He gave me a little disappointed look before I entered the principal's office.

"So, Mr Carson you should know why you are here." The principal said. "Was I supposed to?" I asked. The principal sighed and said "Why did you break Roy's nose?" The principal shouted. "Well, he poked his nose in my buisness. And he was the one who started it." I tried to stay as calm as possible. " You could have reported instead of breaking his nose." The principal said. " I am sorry but I don't know teleporting." I said like seriously.

"It's enough Mr Carson, bring your guardian tomorrow."The principal shouted. "Anything else." I said and raised an eyebrow. After not getting any reply, I got out from his office.

I was walking in the hallway to attend my next class and I bumped in someone and to my bad it was Chester with a dirty smirk on his face. "I heard you had a break up with Jasper." he said with a grin. "So"I replied him instantly. "I think it's because of my brother." He said. "It's none of your business." I said and moved forward ignoring a conversation with him.

"To be honest, he has a nice body.You must have enjoyed your time with him." He shouted making me stop on my track.
I clenched my fist and turned back to him. "I want to taste that lips so bad." He said making me want to puch right on his face. "Don't you dare to lay your dirty eyes on him. Leave him or I will not spare you and I mean it." I said and made my way towards my class.

I was eating in cafeteria when a girl ask me, "Can I sit here?" "There are many empty seats."I said but she already sat there. "Why did you ask me on first place and are you not disgusted with me?" I asked."Is it important?" She said. "Ummm I mean no one even comes to me unless they have any work, so why are you here?"I asked her again."I am not here for any work."She said. "Okay as you say." I said. "It's been a long time pumpkin." the girl said making my eyes go wide. "Laura,Laura Vargas." were the only words that left my mouth.

Laura Vargas, she was my friend since 9. But when I was 16 she had to move to another city. We lost contact after that. And now she was standing in front of me totally changed. "You've changed, I couldn't recognise you." I said. "You too. You are not chubby anymore. I can't call you pumpkin." She said with a pout. "Whatever, I never liked that name though." I said.

"But why are you here?" I asked her. "To study cardiology of course."She replied me. "Oh yeah!" I said rubbing my nape. "But I mean you moved to another city." I said. "It wasn't a city but a village and guess what it only has study till high school. So I asked dad about this and they got me a phone just because I was coming here. And I ....... *She paused for a second * and I asked uncle Quinn about you and they just said that you don't stay here and you abandoned them." As soon as I heard Quinn I had a frown on my face, he said what, that b*****d.

"I Know you didn't do that right, so tell me the truth." she said with a little hope in her eyes. "They are the one who abandoned me. They sold me to a mere mafia for the sake of money. " I said and chuckled darkly. "What? I thought they loved you." She said with a shocked face. "Love my foot, on my 18th birthday I overheard their talk , they were saying that when I will turn 24 half of the property will be under my name. But then someone more money and look here we are " I explained. "I will be here for you no matter what." She said and smiled and I returned it back gladly.

Third person's POV :

*Click* Now who will save you from my brother, my dear Ethan. Chester said and gave a sly grin.