22

Gillean's POV:

He slowly started to wake up as sunlight was directly hitting his face. He groaned in pain. “Good morning Gillean.” he said cutely in his sleep making me blush hardly.

“It's paining. My head is hurting so much that it will burst with pain.” he said weakly still on my chest. I touched his forehead with palm of my hand. He was burning with fever. I quickly laid him on the bed and went downstairs to get an ice pack.

When I came upstairs he was rolled in bedsheet like an egg roll. It made me chuckle at how cute he was looking right now. I immediately placed the ice pack on his forehead and asked the maids to prepare soup for him.

After sometime, I was caressing his hand while sitting next to him when a maid entered the room with a bowl of soup in her hands. I looked at Ethan and he was sleeping very peacefully. I didn't wanted to ruin his beautiful sleep but I had to. Because  he need to take medicine to get well soon.

I shook him and softly said,“Ethan wake up, you need to eat something and take medicine. So get up now.” He groaned and slowly opened his eyes and sat on bed. I feeded him the soup and gave him medicine.

I changed the ice pack almost every 15 minutes. It was nearly 9pm and his temperature was finally low. But still he had fever above 100°F. The whole night passed by changing the ice packs and I didn't realise when I slept. The next morning I wake up nearly 8am and checked Ethan's temperature. The fever was finally gone. But he was sweating a lot.

I smiled a little and wiped the sweat off his face. I did my morning routine and came out wearing a suit. My dad divided in a meeting and after that, I have a mission. I don't want to leave Ethan alone so unwantedly, I had to get that curly hair girl called Kara or Lara something.

After about 20 minutes, my guards entered the living room with the girl resisting in their arms. But it was a shame that she was very weak in front of them. I told her about Ethan and she agreed very easily.

I came in the meeting and  as always, I was late and everyone was waiting for me. The meeting went well and now I have a mission. Just a little bit of more work and then I can finally meet Ethan.

I removed the SIM card and switch off my phone so that no one would be able to track me. There were a total of three cars moving in front of us of my men and I was in the fourth car.