14

ETHAN'S POV:

Gillean was dragging me towards his room ig. And I wasn't resisting because I knew it was useless. And I was right it was his room. He shoved me inside the room and I straight fell on the ground. I heard the soung of locking if door and I think now, I am locked here.

I am feeling like crap now. I just hope I had a better life than this shitty life. I ended up loosing my freedom always. I let my tears flow now because I didn't wanted to show myself as a weak person in Gillean's eyes.

After sometime of crying, I stopped as I heard shoutings from outside. It was Gillean and Chester. I leaned towards door and put my one ear on it to eavesdrop them.

"It does not mean you can lock him there like a prisoner." Chester shouted. My heart skipped a beat as I realised they were arguing about me. I didn't thought I would ever get care from Chester. " It was my fault, why are you punishing him." Chester shouted again. "I don't care about anything, just get out from my mansion right now." Gillean shouted. I sighed heavily and slowly started to move towards the bed. I drifted to sleep slowly.

I Woke up with a little headache in my head. Today's events started flashing in my mind. I again sighed and got near window to get a little fresh air. I tried to open the window and to my fate it was open. A little smile appeared in my lips.

I opened the window and let the breeze hit my face as I slowly closed my eyes. And then an idea popped up in my mind. I jumped from the window but I hit my knee hard on the ground. I ignored the pain and moved forward to jump the wall. It couldn't get any worse when a guard spotted me.

I take a look at my knee which was visible as my jean torn down, it was bleeding badly. I jumped the wall and ran as fast as I could. I could hear someone calling my name and telling me to stop but I didn't bother to look behind and just ran.

It was already night, after running from noon I ended up in an alley. I suppose maybe no one will find me here but then
I felt someone's presence. I looked at that person's face and it was Chester. "What do you want?" I said.

"I am here to help you. Get up, we have to go. He is coming for you." Chester said. "And why should I trust you?" I asked him. "It's not a time to ask about trust just come with me or you will end up getting locked again." Chester said. I thought for a second and then decided to go with him.

He opened the door to his apartment and it was looking very cozy. "Stay here for sometime he won't doubt me." Chester said. "Why?" I said. "What why?" Chester said.

"Why did you help me? I never thought you would do that. " I said. He chuckled lightly and said, "You don't remember me and Gillean, do you?" He said. "What are you trying to say?" I said. He sighed and said, "Just know that I couldn't leave you with a man who was plotting to kill you in the past and now his son is obsessed with you." He said.

I didn't had any expression on my face. He suddenly asked me, " You remember every single thing, don't you?" I looked at him and replied,"Yes" He looked at me with shocked eyes.

"I have every single memory of my childhood. I remember how your dad shot all the six bullets in my dad's chest." I replied a little coldly this time. "Do you remember any person named 'Che' from your childhood." He said as tears were threatening to fall from his eyes. " Yeah, I remember him. He used to be my friend. I just remember he was my first friend but why are you asking? And how do you know him? " I asked him.