19

Ethan's POV:

"Let's go or we will be late." Gillean said after a long silence. I just decided to stay quiet."Didn't you hear what I said?" Gillean asked being irritated. I nodded my head as a yes. "We just had our breakfast and I am full." I said. "It doesn't matter 'cause we are going for a movie first." He said and started dragging me from my wrist. He stopped near his car and said, "Get in." And got in the driver's seat.

I got in the car and he immediately said, "I am not bringing guards so don't make me regret my decision." I again just nodded and sighed. I was thinking how I have made Chester's life miserable even though he didn't have any business in this. It was just his brother and his brother's obsession.

It was nearly half past one and we were watching a movie. It was kind of boring. I looked towards Gillean and he had a very serious expression on his face. Maybe he is thinking about how he wasted his money on this so-called movie.

I was yawning again and again after literally every two minutes. I was really tired just by sitting here. I could feel a sharp gaze on me perfectly knowing who it was. God what does he want now. But I don't know why he is the first person I am scared of in all these years.

I gulped and looked towards him. He was staring at me like a total psycho creep giving me chills. He didn't even realise that I was calling him. Now where the hell am I stuck? I just want to get out of here.

After about an hour of cursing Gillean and the movie, the movie finally finished. I held the hand of Gillean and started dragging him outside totally forgetting about the fact that he killed someone in the morning and was staring at me like a creep some moments ago. He also seemed to be a little shocked by my actions.

After finally dragging him to that movie theatre, I realised what I did. How casually I just dragged this man out. I blushed with embarrassment.

“Let's get in the car, it's almost time for our reservation.” Gillean said. I nodded despite having a strong urge to just plop on the bed and sleep like a sloth all day long. I didn't even have the nerve to tell him that because this man with me scared the shit out of me.

I got in the car and a yawn again escaped from my mouth. Gillean again looked at me and said,“Are you tired?” “No, no I was just a bit sleepy nothing else.” He just nodded.

After silently sitting in the car for about an hour, Gillean stopped the car in front of a fancy restaurant. I never saw this restaurant before maybe because it was out of the city but it was surely for millionaires by its looks.

Gillean reserved a table near the window. I could see the whole city from here. Soon a waiter came and asked for our order. I told Gillean to order whatever he wanted because I didn't even know half of the dishes here. As time passed the sun was setting and dusk was making the city look more glamorous.

After sometime the food came, and as I said I didn't even know half of the dishes. The food came with a bottle of fancy wine called something like 'screaming eagle'. Again, I don't know why he is so obsessed with the wines.

He poured a glass for himself and me. He told me to drink the wine, I hesitated a little first and then gulped down the glass. It felt like heaven. It was my first time trying it and I swear I loved it.

After eating our food, we were heading towards his mansion. I drifted to sleep while going back.

Next morning, I woke up at my usual time. But then realisation hit me hard that I am not going to university anymore. A heavy sigh left my mouth knowing I won't be able to join University or college ever again in my life just for ignoring his words several times. My dreams and hopes are all shattered.