23

Gillean's POV:

We were driving to our base where me and my men usually torture people. It is very fun seeing them begging for their lives. It's fun when there is no other option other than dying. I won't say I don't torture innocents and all because I do. The real fun of being a mafia is in torturing the people who have nothing to do with this work.

And I can torture anyone to save Ethan and my pride. But someday I have to choose between Ethan or my ego, the answer is obvious, I will choose ETHAN.

After driving for about 10 minutes, we reached our destination. I walked in with Ender beside me and my guards behind me. I entered and saw a man tied with chains. I couldn't help but smirk at the sight. Another target to torture.

"So, tell me where the dragon's docile gang's base?" I asked him in my usual cold tone. "Do you think I am a fool to tell you about it." he said with a smirk. I chuckled at his foolishness. "As long as I can remember you have a beautiful 10 year old daughter. It will be a shame if she gets killed along with her young mother. Right." I said grinning. The expression on his face immediately changed. Now it was my turn to smirk.

His helpless expression was giving me a lot of satisfaction. "Ender, bring them in." I said and he nodded and immediately went out. He came back in with a woman and a kid crying while they were being pointed by a gun.

"So, is there any change in your mind about telling me the address?" I said and he shook his head as a no. This man I swear I will kill him in the worst way possible. I pointed a gun towards his wife and shot her. A sound of shooting echoed in the room. The body fell on the ground with a thud. That man freaked out seeing his wife laying on the ground in the pool of blood.

"So, what about now? You better tell Because next will be your daughter and then you." I said. He was silent. I pointed a gun towards his daughter and said,"Tell me and I will let you both live." I shouted. "Okay fine, They are going to an abandoned building in Sebastian street today. And they usually go there every weekend. That's all I know about them. Now please leave me and my daughter." he said and I smirked again.

I started to move out but stopped on my way and looked towards my two guards and said "You two stay here and beat him to death." That man was very shocked after hearing that he was about to say something but I shut him saying,"You really thought I will let you go. You wasted my time and a bullet, so your daughter has to pay the price by being an orphan." I said and walked out of that place.

We were heading to Sebastian street. We reached the building and it reeked of the smell of the cigarette. It means someone was in there. We were walking carefully trying not to make any noise. We reached the fourth floor and peeked in. The leader of the dragon's docile was sitting on a chair smoking. There were guards surrounding him. "I know you are here, So came out of that hiding coward." he said. We came forward and started shooting.

His guards were laying dead on the floor. I thought we already won but the next thing I saw was the leader shot me and everything here went blank as my head hit hard on the ground.

Meanwhile with Ethan,

Ethan's POV:

I opened my eyes and saw no one beside me. Maybe he went to work. I am already missing him. I really thought about it and I think I am falling for him. Now, I am confident that I love him but why? Why do you even love a person like him. The door opened and I know who it was...... But wait a second it's totally unexpected it's Laura. She entered with a smile. “Are you alright now?”  she asked and I nodded. “Your husband told me you were sick and he had an important work so, he left you under my care.” she said and I burst in laughter. “Me, under your care. Says who that can get lost in a street in the age of 19.” I said

“You, why are you always like this?” she said angrily and then also burst into laughter.

It was half past twelve and there was no sign of Gillean. I was worried sick about him. I looked out of the window and it was really a strange sight. There was not even a single guard out there. I went to check up on Laura and she was sleeping peacefully. I turned around and saw a man and the next moment I fell down and everything went blank.

I woke up and found myself tied in a bed. Not again!!!! This is the third time. I sighed heavily. I saw a man entering the room. He was looking kind of old like he was in his 60's. “Why am I here?” I asked him with anger. “You really are very straightforward but let's start with the introduction. I am Steve Nelson leader of Dragon's docile. And most importantly still single.” he said.

“Do I really have to???” I said and he raised a brow. I sighed and said, “I am Ethan, an ex university student and husband of Gillean MacQuoid.” I said proudly. But the next thing he said confused me a little. “But not anymore.” he said and I asked him, “What do you mean?” And the next thing he said crashed my whole world. I was feeling betrayed again.“He sold you to me in exchange for getting out of my place and going to  the hospital.”