41

Chester's POV:

“Heeyy!!”, I said nervously while waving at him. Oh gooddd!!! Where am I even stuck? Why it had to be this dude. I swear I will kill Ethan after I get out from this hell. But please someone save me from this awkward situation, I feel like dieing.
After sometime I calmed down a little knowing there was no way out of it. I sat down on the floor and sighed heavily. I was trying my best to ignore his cold stares. He was staring at me continuously and I couldn't help but feel awkward. He also sat down beside me, “Soo, you are Chester right?” Jasper said in a really cold voice.  And I was very shocked that he knew my name. I was feeling really happy but his next sentence made me sigh. “You were the one who kissed me in the restroom in front of Ethan. And broke my heart completely.” he said with his cold tone. I swear he is way more colder than Gillean. “That was a misunderstanding. I did it out of greed but still couldn't get what I wanted.” I said

“What do you exactly mean??” he asked me. “Let me tell you the whole story. At first, my brother Gillean asked me to spy on you when you both just started dating because Ethan was forbidden to see you. And Gillean found out that you were dating so he hired me, at first I wasn't interested in it but then Gillean offered me his farmhouse and I immediately agreed. And then I spied on you both and I actually fell for you. And don't think that Ethan played with your feelings. He didn't knew that Gillean was his fiance. And when Ethan didn't agree to break up with you he threatened Ethan that he will kill you. And later he asked me to kiss you. I totally denied about it but I had no choice because I know how dangerous my brother is. I didn't actually wanted to kiss you. ”

“Woow!! That was actually the tragic story. Ethan is actually married.” he said but this time his voice wasn't cold but soft. But then I heard a sniffing sound and I realised he was crying. I hugged him tightly and he also hugged me. My shoulder was becoming wet with his tears. He was continuously whispering that he loved Ethan from his heart.“Hey calm down Jasper, I can't say everything will be fine but crying isn't the solution.” I said patting his back. “ I hate it , I really hate it.” Jasper said sniffing. He started to calm down a little and finally he calmed down.

“So, you actually like me. I kind of started to hate this line. I don't want to be betrayed again.” Jasper said and he was again really soft. This guy is making me fall for him more and more. “Actually, I love you. I don't know how but you made me fall for you.”I said. “I am sorry but I can't say anything about it now. It will take time.” Jasper said and I just hummed in response.

I was still awake but Jasper was sleeping on my shoulder. He was looking really cute while sleeping. It was good that this storage room has a light. Next day, I heard a sound of opening of the door. I felt a little relieved after that. I couldn't sleep all night. The door opened revealing a worker, “What are you kids doing in there?” she shouted. “I am sorry but we got locked here. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will be get going now.” I said and try to wake Jasper up. I didn't had time because that woman was glaring at me. I picked up Jasper on my shoulders and led to the exit of the university. No one was here except the workers. I glanced at the clock in the hall and it was 5 in the morning. I swear that Ethan is dead.

I took Jasper to my apartment and laid him on the bed. I couldn't believe he was still sleeping. I laid beside him and also tried to sleep. And slowly drifted to sleep.