36

Gillean's POV:

Yeah I am Gillean MacQuoid. And I am waiting for my beloved husband to join me.” I said. “Ohhhhhh it's about your husband that's why.” Chester said. “By the way how are you now?.” I asked him and he made a little sad face and said,“It still hurts.” “He beat you that badly??”. I again asked him. “I am sorry I can't compare myself to any of the MacQuoid family and as Dad said I was just born to ruin this family's name. He hated me from the start because I didn't agree to be a mafia like you? It wasn't my fault that I was not interested in it. And now he doesn't even want to see my face because I choose to be a cardiologist.” He said as his tone was a little bitter.

“What? How was I unaware about all this? Why didn't you tell me about it.” I said. “It doesn't matter.” He said trying not to make eye contact.“It does matter, you are my little brother.” I said and he was about to say something but Ethan arrived and said,“Good morning everyone. ”  and sat beside Chester. “How are you?” now?” he asked. “I am good.” Chester said with a perfect fake smile. “What's with that fake smile?” Ethan asked. “Okay fine It's still hurting.” Chester said and started eating. “It's alright, you should rest for at least two days. And one more thing should I treat you or would you like to go to the clinic. ” he asked.

“Getting treated by you is alright.” he said and it made me smile a little. “ I will inject you doxepin then you can rest.” he said and also started eating.

After sometime I was waiting for Ethan in the car. After a few minutes, he came. And he was having his pods on.  “Heyyy!!” I said but he didn't reply. “Ethan.” but still no response. “Ethan.” I shouted and he finally removed one of his pods and asked me, “You called me?”
“Yeah. I wanted to tell you we are having lunch out. I have booked a restaurant.” I said. “If you have already booked it, What's the point of asking?” he said. “I am not asking but I am telling.” I said and started driving to the university.

We arrived at the university and he was about to get out of the car when I said, “If someone dares to annoy you, You just have to make a phone call.” He chuckled and said, “ You don't have to care about these annoying bastards, I can take care of them very well.”

Ethan's POV:

I entered the university and as always everyone was talking. I mean if they want to talk about me they should at least not let me hear them bad mouth about me.
Whatever! I got my things from  the locker  and headed towards the lecture of cardiac anatomy.