38

Ethan's POV:

"Do you really want to hear it? " I asked and he nodded his head continuously. "So here I go. I was born in a first class rich family. My dad was Chairman of 'Magicis Sanitatem' hospital , it means magical healing which is now handled by your dad. And my mom was his secretary. They both were a perfect couple, they always used to understand each other. Your dad was my dad's best friend . They always used to do every work by discussing with each other. The only difference in them was your dad was a mafia and my dad was Chairman of a hospital. At that time Gillean used to come to my mansion and he used to play with me a lot. And as long as I can remember I never saw you.

But one day something unexpected happened. It was near about 1:00 am in the morning and I was sleeping peacefully. I woke up and I didn't know why. As I was already awake I went to the kitchen to find something to eat. I spotted a packet of snacks and started munching on it. I was on my way back to my room when I heard a sobbing sound from my parents'room. I saw Gillean holding a gun trying to shoot my dad while he was sobbing. But he collapsed on the floor and started crying loudly. I couldn't understand one thing why my parents weren't waking up, before he was sobbing loudly and now his cries could be heard from the living room. I slowly made my way to my room. My hands and legs were shaking but still I tried to sleep.

The next morning, I was still scared about that fact. I was literally freaking out. And a maid told me that my parents weren't waking up. And I got really-really scared. They were immediately sent to the hospital. I was crying all day and night. The doctor said that they ate something poisonous. But they will be alright. It can be cured. I was really relieved that night.

On the same night, I was sleeping on the couch in their hospital room. Some men entered the room. I pretended to sleep but I was watching with my half eyes opened. And there was standing your dad smirking. He emptied his gun by shooting six bullets straight in my dad's chest. He reloaded the gun and this time he shot three bullets in my mom's chest. Moreover, hospital staff and even the doctors were there but none of them did anything. You both loved each other right, so I did a favour on you by killing you both together. Now can you return your favour by letting me take over this hospital? Oh my bad I don't need your permission it's already mine. These were the words that your dad said and left the room. I was crying there feeling helpless.

After that day I started to fear guns I have hoplophobia now.