27

Ethan's POV:

I woke up and found my wounds bandaged. It was strange, maybe Gillean did it but I don't think so. It was difficult for him to even get up from the bed. I shrugged off my thoughts and slowly being careful about my every step, I did my morning routine.

Then, after few minutes Chester came inside while arguing with Ender on something. I noticed a paper bag  in his hands which probably contains food. They were both arguing about which is better donut or cheesecake. Oh come on!! Because I love them both very much.

And this M**********r is still sleeping after they are shouting continuously. They need to stop or my ears will bleed. “Hey guys, calm down please I am hungry let's eat something. You debate about it later. I am really hungry.” I said while caressing my stomach.

They both took a glance at each other and chuckled. “Alright, let's eat. I am also hungry.  But what about that dude.” Chester said pointing towards Gillean who was sleeping peacefully. “Leave him he can eat later.” I said and started eating a hamburger. It was very delicious that I forgot about everything.

“I am going for walk. I ate too much.” I said with a nervous smile. “Let me accompany you.” Chester said. I don't know how but the moment Chester completed that sentence someone woke up from his beauty sleep.

“I am coming too.” Gillean said in his usual possessive tone. “No, you aren't. You have to rest Mr. Don't worry you are discharging tomorrow. Ender is here, if you need anything you can ask him anything.” I said and I couldn't believe myself I spoke with him coldly.

I headed outside with Chester following me.  I was admiring my surroundings. Many people were heading to work as it was morning. That's when Chester spoke ruining my peace with a question that I didn't wanted to answer atleast not now.

“What do you think , did Gillean really change or is it just to gain your attention towards him?” I was walking quitely wanting to ignore his question but he was looking at me with hope on getting his answer. I hesitated a little before answering but I did anyway. “I think he changed, now  I don't care anymore. I just want him to regret his every action. Even if he begs me, I will forgive him when I think it would be enough for him. From now, I will make sure he pay for his every deed. And one more thing, announce in University Ethan is coming back.” I said the last sentence with an evil grin.