17

Ethan's POV:

Suddenly, he hovered over me and smashed his lips on mine. I tried to push him but these shackles didn't allow me to. I couldn't do anything other than letting him kiss me. I was feeling helpless. He moved towards my neck and started giving me hickies.

“Leave me, please.” I whispered slowly wishing he heard it. To my surprise he get off me and laid beside me. “What do you want, kitten? Why are you staring at me like that, Didn't expect me to stop this quick?”, he asked with a sly grin which I wanted to wipe off his face so bad.

“Leave me, please my wrists are paining.” I said pleading him hoping he will show some mercy but I instantly regretted hoping that. “I thought you were smart, but you proved me wrong, again” he said 'again' with a little pause.

“What do you mean again? It's not like you left me any choice other than running. I just hate you for this. I had to sacrifice my dreams, freedom and friends just because of you. You are nothing but an obsessed psycho. I am better dead than staying with you. I hate you from the bottom of my heart. I- ” I was cut off by a harsh slap on my face by a furious Gillean. I felt my lip bleeding from the corner.

He grabbed my jaw tightly and I hissed in pain. “Shut up. You belong to me only me!! Understand.” he shouted. I didn't replied to him. He tighten his grip and again shouted, “Understand” I only nodded my head slightly. He left my jaw and sighed. “I wanted to take things slowly but you ruined it all. ” he said as I could feel a little bit of disappointment in his voice.

“Can you please answer my one question? ” I said as my voice cracked a little. He just hummed in response. “What was the actual reason of me coming here?” I asked him. He stared at me for like a minute and then chuckled. “If you want to ask the actual reason then it's because I liked you. It's true Chester begged me for revenge from you but I bought you not because of his revenge but myself. I first time saw you in a club when you were continuously staring at me. It was a coincidence that you messed with my brother and then turned out to be uncle Carson's son.” He stated.

After almost two hours of him staring and me feeling completely uncomfortable, I tried to think of any way to get rid from these shackles even if it's for a minute because they are making my hands pain like hell. “Gillean, Can I use the restroom please. Open these shackles, I beg you.” I again pleaded. But he continued to stare at me like a creep.

“Fine but I have one condition.” He said. It couldn't be more bad than swollen wrists. “Okay whatever it is, open these quickly please.” I said desperately. As soon as he opened these I ran to restroom and locked the door. I looked at my wrists and they were swollen and red. I was feeling pathetic loosing all my rights like this. Now, I am left with only two persons who care about me but they also can't help me escape from this hell. After about 5 minutes I heard a knock, “If you are planning to run, then to remind you I will find you again and you will end up loosing every person that you care about.

I came out from the restroom and whispered, “I am not planning to run again or anything it's just nothing.”

I again went to his room knowing I will be locked again. I felt a grip on my waist and I gasped lightly. Suddenly, I remembered him talking about that condition. “So, are you ready?”he whispered huskily in my ear. And next moment he picked me and threw me on the bed. He hovered over me and kissed me.

Next morning, I woke up and felt a heavy weight on my chest. Last night memories flashed in my mind, I had mixed feelings about it. It's not like he forced me but still. I hate it I gave permission to a psycho like him to do it with me. It's not like I had another choice.