15

Ethan 's POV:

"Nothing, just leave it. Are you hungry?" Chester asked. I nodded and he smiled a bit and went to the kitchen. After sometime he brought two bowls of instant noodles. "This is the only thing I can cook besides toast and eggs." he said as he handsd me one bowl of noodles. I sighed in the food as I was very hungry right now.

"I never thought you will be this kind."I said and he stared at me for a while and then spoke,"I used to be kind, but then I became a victim of bullying. So, I started bullying so that no one will ever bully me. You were often bullied by me because you were an easy target and you literally forgot everything about me. I may seem like a bad guy because of my pride but trust me I cannot see someone die in front of me."

I spaced out a little when he said I forgot him. Is he someone I know? "Do I know you?" I asked him. "Well, I think you might figure out till now that I am Che, who used to play with you in childhood." He uttered. "No way." I shouted. "You can't be him, he was very soft and kind guy." I said. "You are forgetting, I was born in mafia family, I had to change.No matter what." He said.

I sighed. I mean It's hard finding out your old friend was your bully. At night, I was on the couch and Chester was on the bed. I was in my deep thoughts when I asked him."Chester you are saying Gillean is obsessed with me. How can you differentiate between obsession and love?" He chuckled and said, "I am not any love master or anything but if you really want to know then I can tell you what I know. Love is a very strong word infront of obsession, love means putting someone's need before you. Sacrificing for your partner's happiness. Do anything that will make them happy. On the other hand if one person is obsessed with another, he/she will not let him/her love their lives according to them as they dreamt if it's coming between their relationship. That's all I can explain and I am damn sure, he is obsessed with you and he will do anything to get you. Actually he liked you from childhood, he wasn't obsessed with you before. I don't know when will his obsession change to love but you can stay with me as long as you want." He was sounding very genuine. I never thought he was this kind of person. "Chester, I want another favour, can you take care of Laura for me? She is very fragile and get hurts easily. So please." I pleaded him. "Okay, ask me if you want anything else." he said.

I was very shocked. God anyone never cared this much about me. After sometime we heard a knock on the door. My heart startled a little thinking that it might be him. Chester slowly went to open the door and from the voice I could tell it was him. I could hear them from the couch."Where is he?" Gillean asked. "what made you think that he would be here?"Chester said. "You even started hiding things from me." Gillean said and I could hear footsteps coming towards me.