5

Gillean smirked. "You think I am handsome." "Yeah, atleast more than your brother."Ethan said trying to look as cool as possible. "I am glad to hear that." Gillean said. "Now shut up and treat me, will you?" Ethan said still blushing a little. "Okay okay."Gilean said and smiled like an idiot.

At night, they both were lying on the bed. Ethan was back facing Gillean that was when he felt a strong grip on his waist. He tried to get out of it but eventually failed. "What are you doing Gillean? Leave me." Ethan said still trying to get out of his grip. "Calm down kid, I won't eat you. I just have a habit to cuddle." Gillean spoke in his deep husky voice sending chills to Ethan's spine.

Ethan was hella nervous now. Gillean's hand was trailing inside the t shirt of Ethan making him gulp loudly. Soon Gillean hovered over him. "Are you out of your mind? What are you do- Ethan was cut off by a passionate kiss.

Ethan's eyes widened. But soon kissed him back. After good 2 minutes Gillean backed off. And soon they both drifted to sleep in each other's arms. Next morning , when Gillean woke up, he saw no one was beside him. He thought maybe Ethan would be in the kitchen, if not then he is avoiding him. And he was right.

At university, Ethan couldn't focus in his practice. Everytime he remembered that moment he blushed hard. And it didn't got unnoticed by his one and only friend , Jasper Jenkins, who was also the captain of football team of CLJ university. Ethan was coming out of the locker room after changing and he spotted Jasper waiting for someone. "Hey Jasper! Waiting for someone? "Ethan asked.

"Hey! Yeah actually I was waiting for you." Jasper said. "Anything important?"
Ethan said. "No, I just wanted to ask if you would like to walk to work together." Jasper said. "Of course, let's go." Ethan said.

"It was like a dream come true. I am walking to work with my crush. His blonde hair with blue eyes, his sharp jawline and a mole on his right cheek drives me crazy. Actually, I met him on the work first time and then he turned out to be the captain of football team. I was happy to have a friend but I didn't realise when that friendship turned into a crush. He studies literature, so it's difficult to see him during classes but at least I can see him at practice " Ethan thought with a little red tint on his face.

"Now, I am standing in front of this big ass mansion."Ethan took a deep breath and entered inside. And he saw no one was there except some maids. He went upstairs in Gillean's room and changed in comfy clothes and plopped on bed. After sometime he received a notification from Jasper. "Hang out ..... now, well it's only 7. So it won't be a problem. But I have to change again. So damn annoying." Ethan said with annoyance on his face.

"10:16. 10:17. 10:18. 10:19. And 10- Gillean was cut off by door bell. He went and opened the door. "Ummmm who are you?" Jasper asked. "I am his legal guardian and may I know who are you?"
Gillean asked coldly. "I am Jasper, his friend and he is too drunk to handle himself, so I came to drop him." Jasper said being nervous from Gillean's cold gaze. "You can go now." Gillean said coldly and picked Ethan up in bridal style and closed the door on Jasper's face. Jasper just blinked few times.