4

"Are you nuts?" Ethan shouted. " Me sleeping with you, never." "Look, boy if I am not saying anything, it doesn't mean that I won't do anything to you." Gillean said. "But I don't want to stay with you for god's sake." Ethan said. Gillean stared at him for a few seconds and then pulled out his gun.

"Okay, fine I admit I am scared of death, so please put that down. I will stay here." Ethan said while being a little hesitant. Gillean just chuckled at the sudden change in his attitude. "Atleast you are scared of death." Gillean said.

"Whatever. Now, can you give me some comfy clothes because I can't just sleep in these jeans." Ethan said. " Of course. I would have some clothes of my brother, you can borrow that." Gillean said. "Does your brother also stay here?" Ethan asked. "No, he stays with mom and dad." Gillean replied.

Next day, Ethan was eating in the cafeteria and Oliver, one of Chester's minion, came to him. "Hey! Mr Liam is calling you in room no. 304." Oliver said.
Ethan found it strange because that room was totally empty. But shrugged it off. He made his way towards that room.

He entered that room and saw there was no one. "I knew it."he whispered and turned to go back but he saw Chester with a baseball bat and then everything blacked out. I opened my eyes just to feel intense pain in my head.

"Why I am blacking out everytime? This is so damn annoying." Ethan whispered.
"Oh my my! The great new hero of this university have woke up from his dreamland." Chester said with a dirty smirk on his face. "What you think of yourself? That you can beat me, insult me or do anything and you will be the hero. Remember it's not easy to deal with Chester." Chester said with eyes full of anger. "You Red Chestnut, first of all I don't like this hero tag at all. And if you really want to fight, than untie me first." Ethan spatted.

Chester kicked him in the stomach. "Whom do you think you are calling chestnut, you a*****e?" Chester said. "You!" Ethan shouted. "You m**********r!!!" Chester shouted at top of his lungs. And punched him on his face. Blood started to come out of his face. Chester grabbed a fistful of his hair and shouted, "Who will save the nerd bad boy of this university now. Too bad." Chester said with a dirty grin.

"I will save myself,you b*****d!!!" Ethan spatted. He loosens his ropes and kicked him on his legs and in result of it, Chester fell down and his head hit the floor making a loud sound of thud. "Goodbye, you b*****d! Serves you right." Chester said with a grin on his face and locked the door from outside. He straight went to his new home as he was already too late for his shift.

He entered in mansion with a sigh. "What happened? You look tired." Said Gillean who was sitting in living room with a glass of wine. "Wait! Is that a scar? Did you perhaps got into a fight?" Gillean said putting his glass on the table. "Yeah, I had to deal with a red chestnut." Ethan replied boringly. "Did you won?" Gillean asked raising a brow. "Yeah, kind of." Ethan said rubbing his nape. "That's all matter." Gillean said and chuckled.

"Now, will you please just treat my wound or just going to stare like that." Ethan said. "Alright alright, I am bringing first aid." Gillean said. He brought the kit and slowly started to clean his wound. Ethan hissed a little. "By the way, red chestnut reminded me of my brother." Gillean said and chuckled a little. "You have a brother. " Ethan asked. "Yeah, he stays with my parents and his name is Chester MacQuoid. He also studies in same university and major as you. So, you might have met him by any chance." Gillean said. And meanwhile, Ethan who was too shocked and forgot to react shouted, "WHAT? HOW THAT SHITHEAD CAN HAVE THIS HANDSOME BROTHER?" But soon realised what he did and became a blushing mess.