28

ETHAN'S POV:

Next day Gillean was discharged from hospital. But I don't know why but from yesterday his mood was a bit off. He was laying on the bed admiring the view outside of the window.

“Gillean.” I called him and he hummed in response without looking at me. “I am going to university on monday means two days after tomorrow.” He looked at me and replied with fierce eyes, “No.” “I don't care whatever you say but I am going. What will you do? Kill me, go ahead. If you want to hurt anyone in my life you will have to face my death first.” I replied coldly.

He got up from his bed and held my arm harshly and started dragging me outside of the room. He locked me in the storage room and locked the door from outside. “Rot here until you change your decision. You still have time, you can change your decision.” he shouted from outside but I was still stubborn. “No, I am going, no matter what and I am telling you will regret it.” I shouted at him and I could say he would be fuming right now and after sometime, I heard footsteps fade away.

I sighed heavily and looked around the storage room. The  old boxes were scattered all around the room. It was a complete mess. It had a window which was very high, I couldn't reach it so it was impossible to jump out of the window. I gathered the boxes and put them one on other and tried to jump out of the window but the boxes fell down making me fall too with a loud thud now.

The pictures in the box were scattered too. I groaned in pain  and I was feeling a little hungry too. Suddenly, my gaze fell on the pictures scattered on floor. It was Gillean's childhood pictures and in some pictures he was even holding a gun or you can say training to become a mafia and some were with Chester.

I opened the next box and there were more pictures but this time I could feel my goosebumps. It was me in every picture. It was me eating in a cafe, working in cafe, being bullied by Chester, working in cafe, talking to Jasper, sleeping and laughing with Laura.

My every day activity was being captured by this beast.
My gaze fell on a door which was inside the storage room. I opened that door and my eyes almost popped out. It was my pictures on wall from childhood to last week. The walls in that room was filled with my pictures.