44

Chester's POV:

It was first fucking time this dude smiled at me. He offered to go to a cafe nearby. Hell yeah I was ready. I was waiting for this moment. Jasper sitting with me in a cafe and we will be enjoying his favourite coffee Americano together.

We arrived at the cafe and he asked me to order. I ordered two americanos with blueberry cake. And yeah they both were his favourite. I wasn't a fan of blueberry cake that much instead I like black forest cakes but whatever for him. It's our first time in a cafe, so I can sacrifice my choice once.

We talked about random stuff like our likes and dislikes. But the thing I noticed was he was flashing a smile at me after every single sentence. He suddenly took a deep breath and said, "The thing you told me back then in the storage room, I thought about it." he said and my eyes widened and my heart started beating louder and louder. "So, I think I am ready to give you a chance. But let me warn you. Don't play with my heart, I can't take the pain like last time. It broke me physically and mentally. I can't handle it anymore. Promise me you won't ever leave me." Jasper said. "Of course, I promise my love." These words slipped from my mouth without me realising what I just said. His eyes widened as he heard the words.

After our little cafe date, I was walking back to the mansion. It was getting cold. The cafe was near the mansion, so I decided to walk enjoying the nature's beauty. I was damn happy and on a cloud nine. I can't believe I am dating Jasper.

I entered the mansion and it was calm and calmer than usual. I headed to Gillean's room hoping to see Ethan and there he was with his books and ear pods. I went to and took his one ear pod and shouted, "I am back, my dear Ethan." he looked at me fully annoyed. And started doing his work again. "Hey! You can do your work later. I have really important news to tell you." I said and closed his books. "Geez! You can be really annoying sometimes. Now, spill the beans already." He said and I chuckled. "Me and Jasper are officially dating." I shouted at the top of my lungs and it turned out it was a kinda bad decision cuz the door swing opened and a voice entered the room

"Who are you dating?" Yeah and that was Gillean. I am so doomed. I looked at Ethan and he was controlling his laugh. What a Motherfucker! How could he? I feel so betrayed. And Gillean was shooting me glares on the other side. I don't know how Ethan has dealt with him all this time. I feel so bad for him.

"Umm I am dating Jasper." I said hesitating a little. "Ohhh wasn't he the guy you liked?" Gillean asked. I was a little shocked and then I looked at Ethan he was staring at me with a little sly smile on his face. "Yeah, I liked him for a long time now. " I said. "Oh congratulations then. But I would like to meet him once. If I like the way he behaves, then he can date you. I am free this weekend. We will visit him and it must be a surprise visit. If I came to know you told him about it then you are in danger my brother." Gillean said. I stared at him and blinked my eyes twice. What just happened. " Now, would you please mind getting out of the room. I want to shower." Gillean said. "Yeah sure, it's not like I want to be around you." I said.

I came out of the room and started moving to my room. Ethan followed me to my room. We sat on the bed and I asked him, "Why did you follow me?" "Uh! Cuz I guess you wanted to talk." he said. "Yea but don't you think your husband must be waiting?" I said. "I don't care about him. He can do whatever he wants." he said. "You both aren't back to good terms. I thought you were." I asked him.

"That brother of you is being too grumpy to be on good terms. I don't know what he thinks of himself." He said with an annoying expression. "You know that he is like this all the time. I remember when you said you won't forgive him and then you were talking with him after a few days and the matter was really serious back then. But now he just refused you to join the football team. You will be talking with him in no time. I bet." I said. " What do you mean he 'just' refused me to join the football team.? You should know I love football and you are adding just with your sentence. I'm deeply hurt by your actions." He said fake crying. "Well, seriously, I believe you won't forgive him but why a sudden change in your heart?" I asked him and he sighed.

"He actually cares too much for me. I never had someone to take care of me like him. He shows me he loves me with his every action towards me. He cried for forgiveness to me. The man who can die but never asks sorry, cried and asked forgiveness. And my heart couldn't take it anymore and I forgave him. But he is being very mean now. " he said and I chuckled.

"Leave him and tell me about your date." he said and I blushed a little thinking of him. "Ooo someone is blushing by just thinking of their boyfriend." he said and laughed.