2

Ethan was picking his things from his locker and was about to walk away but he got pinned towards lockers." Hey nerd, how is your day going?"Chester, his so-called bully asked. "It was good until I saw you. So please move. I don't have time to waste on shitheads like you."Ethan said with a cold expression.

A punch landed on Ethan's face making him stumble a little. His glasses fell on ground."You b*****d, how dare you?" Ethan shouted and kicked Chester at his balls. Chester fell down groaning in pain. They both started fighting and ended up in principal's office.

"I swear he is the one who started, I just did some self-defense." Chester said trying to look as innocent as possible. "You son of a chestnut, don't you dare to lie here."Ethan spatted in anger. "Mr Carson don't use this kind of language in University, this isn't your home." the principal shouted. "And these jerks just understand this language." Ethan said
"This is last warning Mr Carson. I won't tolerate this kind of behaviour." the principal again shouted.

"What will you do? Kick me out of the university? Do it. DO IT RIGHT NOW. I am also tired of watching all these shitty students with no manners. Do anything you want because I DON'T CARE. " Ethan shouted. The principal was speechless. He could not just kick the scholar of the scholar of the university. All trophies their university won in football and quizzes was just because of him."If you decide to kick me out then send my terminating certificate to my house." Ethan said coldly and walked out with his hands in pocket.

After that day everything changed for him. He got the title of bad boy of the university just because of that incident. Many tried to approach him as friends which he never experienced before. Well that was obvious, he changed his looks and attitude. But he knew every person was going to use him. The nerd totally changed.

Ethan was just finished with his shift and was walking home and that's when everything blacked out. Ethan opened his eyes and got a blurry vision. He could say that it was not his room. His room usually have a sweet fragrance while this place had a strong one. The mattress was feeling like a feather while his mattress is as hard as a rock.He could feel his head sinking in the pillow.
He tried his best to open his eyes and he succeeded in his fourth attempt.

The room was quite big.He was surprised because it was even bigger than his whole house. But the main question he thought was why was he there?