13

Ethan's POV:

The very next day, I came to university with my so-called guardian. I don't know why but both Gillean and the principal were continuously staring at me. "Can you tell me now, why you called me here?" Gillean asked the principal. "Yes I will, but before that can you tell me what's your relationship with Ethan?" the principal asked.

Gillean stared at him for a second and than said,"He's my fiance."My eyes widened. Is he in his right mind? He was looking damn serious right now. And I was looking at him like what the hell dude. "Okay, so I want to tell you that Ethan's behaviour is not going well in University. It's like, he suddenly forgets about discipline. He never behaves and the day before yesterday he broke someone's nose.",the principal said complaining to Gillean and I couldn't help but to roll my eyes secretly.

"I am sure if Ethan broke his nose, there must be a reason. So, you should first hear explanation from both sides." Gillean said a little coldly. The principal stayed quiet for a few seconds and then sighed. "Fine, Ethan I give you a chance explain why you did that?" the principal said.

"He called me a faggot and I ignored him, so he slapped me. I couldn't just stand there. And excuse me I have classes." I said and made my way out of the office leaving Gillean and principal behind.

As I was walking down the hallway, I was having kind of scary vibe like something bad will happen. And after walking for sometime I saw a familiar figure coming towards me while crying. It was Laura. My blood boiled seeing her tears.

"What happened Laura? Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you? Tell me." I said angrily. She was saying something but I couldn't understand it because she was hiccuping too much. But after some trials I finally understand, my face went red with anger. I quickly dropped her to the nurse office and went to that bastard's lecture who tried to touch Laura.

I saw him laughing and gossiping with his friends. It made me more angry. I went to him and grabbed his collar and punched him on the face. I pushed him and he hit his head on the table. His head started to bleed lightly. Everyone in the room gasped with the sudden attack. I picked him up and kicked him in the stomach making him groan loudly. "DID CHESTER ASKED YOU TO DO THAT??" I shouted on top of my lungs. "N-no." Oliver replied. I grabbed the book lying on the table and smashed it on his nose making his nose bleed. I punched him on the face again and he coughed loudly.
And I liked the fact no one has audicity to stop me, they only had fear in their eyes. I kicked him once again in his balls and slowly started to walk out of the class.

I came to the restroom and what I saw totally broke my heart. Chester and Jasper were kissing eachother. I wanted Jasper to move on but this quick and that too with Chester. Jasper pushed Chester as soon as he saw me. "Look, Ethan it's not like this it's just that- " Jasper was trying to explain himself when I cut him off by saying, " Leave it Jasper, you can do anything with him. We are not dating anyway." I was about to go out when he back hugged me. And then the most unexpected person entered, like my life was any movie. "G-Gillean" a whisper left my mouth.

He held my hand and said, " You are not coming to this university anymore."