10

Ethan's POV:

"You knew it." A whisper left my mouth as I was scared to death. "You really thought you would just date him and I wouldn't KNOW IT."He said raising the pitch of his voice while smashing the glass on the wall.I flinched badly. I could see his eyes went red due to anger, he grabbed my fist tightly and said, "You have enjoyed your freedom as much as you wanted, now you will have to be caged here." Gillean was very angry and as soon as he left me I softly touched my fist because it hurted like hell. I tried my best not to cry but I eventually failed.

Gillean went out of the room but not before locking it. Great! Now I am stuck. It's also my fault though I shouldn't have underestimated him. I thought to get first aid kit as my lip was lightly bleeding. I treated myself and just sat on the bed feeling like a shit.

Soon the door opened and I saw a drunk Gillean. He was blabbering something continuously and I tried to support him but he pushed me harshly and I ended up on floor. I was just looking at him and in a blink of eye he fell in deep slumber. And most importantly he forgot to lock the door.

I just thought to run away and I did. I know it's foolish to underestimate him twice but still. On my way to Jasper's apartment I was feeling a little bit uneasy like I shouldn't have left Gillean there. I know he would find me if not tomorrow than the day after tomorrow.

I have made up my mind that I will break up with Jasper today. I knocked on the door and door opened revealing a smiling Jasper. I was feeling too huert to break his heart. He welcomed me and offered me coffee. "Jasper, I am here to talk about something important." I said and Jasper furrowed. "Is it that important that you have to walk here when it's nearly 12." He said. "Yeah you can say that. So, the thing is Let's Break up. " I said while taking a deep breath. "What?? Are you even serious tell me it's a joke because it isn't funny." He said being shocked.

"And your life also isn't funny. Just move on and remember that I will be there for you no matter what. And one more thing don't ever contact me again." I said and walked out leaving behind a crying Jasper but what could I do.

I peeked inside the room, if Gillean was still sleeping but my bad he was sitting near the window staring outside. "I thought you ran away." Gillean spoke in his deep husky voice. I gulped. "So did he agreed to break up with you or not." he said and my eyes widened. How the hell this man know everything about me.

"I am grateful that you are scared and did this. So, I have decided to give you one more chance but remember no romance because you are only mine. You heard that YOU ARE ONLY MINE. Get that in little gead of yours. " I just noddes. "Good and remember no work and football practice from now on. Now it does not matter if you like me paying your university fees or not but you are not going to work anymore." Gillean said. " I will not go to work but football practice, please the final is coming and I swear I won't even look at Jasper. Please and I won't continue football after this match. Please I beg you." I said

There was silence between us for few moments but he spoke, "Fine, but remember to keep your words this time or you won't like me" He whispered in my ear. " Alright, it's late let's go to sleep."Gillean said.

Next morning, I opened my eyes and felt a strong grip on my waist. After many days he didn't got up early. I woke him up and started to get ready for university. But I couldn't know why he suddenly changed his mind and I also know it's a trick. So I better prepare myself.