12

Chester's POV:

I was sitting here in the cafeteria getting bored but then I saw Ethan with a girl. Then, a thought came to my mind, I clicked a picture of them. After about 15 minutes the bell rang, so I moved out of the cafeteria and waited for Ethan near his locker. Soon enough he was coming with his new friend I guess.

"What are you doing here? Whatever you want, I am not in the mood to deal with you and your shitty behaviour." Ethan said and walked past me. "Not even when I send this to Gillean. Come on I want to talk to you." I said and got a glare from him. He told his friend to go to her class and she nodded.

"What the hell do you want?"Ethan shouted. "Hey easy easy, you should know what I want." I said with a grin. "I will never be your friend " he said. I chuckled a little. "No, it's fine if you don't want to. I want something more precious." I said. "What?" he asked. "I want you to set me up on a date with Jasper." I said and his eyes widened.

"What!!!" he shouted gaining everyone's attention in the hallway. "So, I am giving you two days, and decides wisely." I said. "If you want answers of all the questions in your mind then meet me in the library today after classes before your practice." I said.

After classes, I started heading towards the library. And as expected, I saw him sitting there. "Hey!!" I said pulling a chair and sitting on it. He just nodded. "So, what do you want to know?" I asked. "Since when you started following and spying on me? I want to know from the start he said. "So you know." I said.

"Yeah, I just figured it out today. The only person who could have done it was,you."
He said. "So...........

Flashback

I was sitting in my apartment just chilling while watching movies but I got a call from Gillean. He finally remembered he had a brother. "Hey, so what is the work." I said. "Can't I call you without any work." He said. "If you are the Gillean I know then no." I said. "Fine fine you got me, I want you to keep an eye on Ethan for me." He said. "Fine but what will I get in return." I asked. "Do you want my farmhouse ?" He asked. "Consider your work done." I said and smirked.

The next day, I started my work. To be honest he was kind of a boring person. The first step was being his friend but my bad my brother's got a sassy dude. It feels impossible. So, I started following him everywhere like a shadow. And the guy I was calling boring was actually quite interesting. But someone else caught my eye who was more interesting.

This Ethan guy turned more interesting and interesting but too bad this beauty will be captured by a beast, a hungry beast. This continues until his break up. After that I got the farmhouse under my name and everything is as smooth as butter now.

End of flashback

"F**k you, you a*****e. He mouthed to me and walked out of the Library. He didn't tell me about the thing with Jasper but nevermind he might be thinking about it.

Ethan's POV:

That b*****d, how dare he? I was very angry so , I skipped practice today. Now, I have to go to that beast again. Oh shit! I almost forgot I have to ask him to come to university tomorrow.

I entered inside the room and Gillean was sitting like as always: a king. "Gillean, as my legal guardian you have to come to my university tomorrow." I said. "Anything else." he added and I shook my head as no.