3

The door opened and a well built man entered inside the room. Ethan's gaze shifted towards him directly. "Before you say anything I want to ask why I am here out of billions of people outside." Ethan asked. "Well people usually ask me who I am? Aren't you curious about that?" that main asked him back ignoring his question.

"Duh! Isn't it obvious if you are casually entering in with that attitude, you are the one who brought me here." Ethan said with a face like isn't it obvious. "Cool! I liked this attitude of yours but aren't you going to beg like leave me, I want to go home." that guy said. "Will you let me go? No, right.Than why to waste time. Now will you kindly answer my question." Ethan said.

That guy was in a huge shock. " Myself Gillean MacQuoid and your step parents sold you to me. I thought it would take up to 50 million dollars but they only agreed in 5 million." Gillean said. "Oh great!" Ethan said and rolled his eyes.

"Aren't you shocked that your beloved parents sold you to me?"Gillean asked curiously. "They were after my property anyway so what is the point? Now, tell me what I have to do, because you didn't bought me to just just eat and sleep here." Ethan said. "Actually you are here for that only. I promised someone to take care of you and now I have found you, you just have to continue your studies and live a luxurious life." Gillean said

"And who is that?"Ethan asked. "Your father." Gillean simply replied. " Look, I can stay here but I will work a part time job. And one more thing, I hate luxury like girls hate bugs. So don't expect me to use any luxurious products." Ethan added.

"You can do whatever you want but you will stay here with me in my room. You can't deny that fact. No matter what, understood." Gillean said.