42

Ethan's POV:

Today was actually a fun day. I loved this day a lot. But I think I am forgetting something. I got a text from Gillean that someone else is coming to pick me up and also tell him if that man tries to talk to me. What?

It's been 10 minutes and no one came to pick me up yet. Why isn't anyone coming to pick me up? Tired of waiting, I put on my pods and listened to ‘Afterglow' by Taylor Swift. After some time a car came, and the chauffeur told me , Gillean sent him to pick me up.

I got in the back seat. I was vibing to Taylor Swift's songs while looking outside of the window. A sweet smile made its way on my face when we reached the mansion. But my eyebrows furrowed when I saw a car rashly parked outside of our mansion.

I got inside the mansion and a surprise was waiting for me. And guess what, it was the worst surprise I could ever get.

Mr MacQuoid, Gillean's father was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and a  smirk on  his face. “Welcome back, kiddo. How are you doing nowadays?
You didn't even come to me to meet me. So, I took the chance and came to meet you.” He said but not caring about his words, I started calling Gillean. “Gillean!!! Gillean!!! Where are you?” I shouted trying to search for him in this mansion. But I found no trace of him. I came back to the living room and saw that old crazy man still sitting there.

“Why are you even here? I don't want to talk to you. Come later when Gillean is here, now you should go back.” I shouted at him and he got up and started coming towards me. He grabbed my wrist tightly and said, “Who do you think you are to give me orders? And recently, I heard you married my son. And yeah, you didn't forget anything about your past.” he said again with that disgusting smirk. “H-how do you know?” I stuttered and I don't know why the hell did I stutter.

“I have my ways. And now let's come to the point, you remember everything means you are dangerous to me, living in this world. And the only way to get rid of you is to kill you. So,  let's finish this work and we both will be at peace, right?” he said with a maniac laugh.

“No no no, I won't die you crazy old maniac. Gillean will save me for sure.” I shouted at him. He smirked at me and took out a knife. He signalled his men to come hold me. “You think that he will save you and that too from me. His father. Dream on kid. I know him longer than you. He will definitely choose me. He will never disobey his father.” he said again laughing like a maniac again. This crazy old man is trying to be a villain so bad but he is so damn boring and typical. Now, we have to wait for the hero, will he come?? Wait!! What am I thinking, he has to come my life is on line. I tried to kick those two men but no use they are way too strong. “What do you think that you can just kick to knock out like a sidekick of a hero in the movies. Oohh kid it's real life they are way more stronger. They trained so damn hard.” that man said.

And then a voice came and my heart was a little relieved hearing him. The hero of this scene maybe or the whole movie, I don't care now. All I know is he hayve to save me no matter what. “What's happening here? And why your men are holding him and why does that knife in your hands. Don't tell me you are gonna kill him. If something happens to him. I will kill myself too.” Gillean said with anger rising in his voice. To be honest he was very scary.

“Oh my dear son, look what he has done to you. ” his dad said and walked towards him. “You are no more than Gillean I knew, now you are a filthy lovesick guy. Tch!! Look at you, begging me to leave him will only work, are you gonna do it, blinded in his love.” he said.

“Never!!” he said and pointed a gun at him. “Leave him, or I will shoot.” Gillean said and he laughed. “You won't dare to.” his father said.