33

Ethan's POV:

The next morning I woke up and no one was beside me. I sighed and got up from the bed. I did my morning routine and headed down. Gillean was waiting for me so we could start breakfast together.

After breakfast, he said, “I will drop you to your university from today.” And I was like okay.... That's alright.

After a few minutes, it was almost time for my university. I got in the car with him. All the ride was quite but he was stealing glances from time to time. We reached the university, I got out of the car and started to move inside the university.

He also got out of the car and called me. I went to him and he grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately. I was shocked and confused at the same time. My brain suddenly stopped working. Everyone present there was watching us. A red tint crept on my cheeks because of a little embarrassment. Finally, my brain got the senses back and I pushed him. “Please don't kiss me at least out of the university.” I said and he stared at me.

He came near my ear and said, “Next time if you push me, I won't hesitate to give you a hickey in front of  this damn university.” I looked at him for a bit and pushed him again. “I dare you to do so.” I shouted at him. He again grabbed my waist but this time his grip was really tight. He kissed my neck and then collarbone. And yeah he made a hickey in front of the whole university. “Have a nice day dear, I will be here by 3pm.” He said and got in the car and drove away.

It was standing there watching him Leave. It was so embarrassing, everyone was staring at me like I murdered their parents. I was walking down the hallway and spotted Chester and Laura talking with each other. I smacked their heads and they both rubbed their heads. “Heeeyyyyy what's this for???” They said together. “You both were staring or I can say laughing when that beat was dragging me.” I said glaring at both of them. “Why me?? He is Chester's brother ask him.” Laura said.

“Exactly . He is my brother why would I invite my own death.” Chester said. “Alright , alright both of you. Let's go to class or we will be late.” I said. Me and Chester came to the lecture of cardiac anatomy. The professor told us to discuss the assignment he gave us yesterday, so, I put my air pods, and started listening to Taylor Swift because she was the only artist which made me relax and calm. 'Don't Blame Me' from the reputation was playing which was one of my favourite songs. I was writing my assignment while Chester and the professor was saying something but I couldn't hear due to the music playing on my air pods.

About 45 minutes later the bell rang and it was a lecture of the fundamentals of cardiovascular disease. I literally hated that lecture because I couldn't quite understand it. And it's very boring so I also sometimes sleep in that lecture.

It was lunch time now. I was heading towards the cafeteria alone because Chester was in the restroom. I saw an empty table and occupied it. I waited for both of them.  But everyone was whispering, it shouldn't bother me but I was the topic but I couldn't help but be bothered. Soon Laura came and I waved to let her know where I was sitting. They were whispering but then I heard Laura's name in their conversation. I couldn't hold my anger anymore. I banged the table and the whole cafeteria went silent.

“Listen here everyone, if I heard any word about me or my friends. I swear it's really hard for him/her to see the next day's sunrise. Just mind your own business you M**********RS.” I shouted. And there was silence, no one dared to speak anything after that.

It had been ten minutes but still Chester didn't show up and then someone there said,“ He left a slut like you.” Those words hit my heart hard. I silently got up from my chair and punched him straight at his face. I punched and punched him ......