26

Gillean's POV:

“Remove your t-shirt.”  This sentence seemed to have left an impact on him. He froze at his place. “Can't you hear me, I said remove your t-shirt, now.” I shouted and he flinched.

He gulped and slowly started removing it. I was very shocked to see the bruises all over him. “ Turn around.” I said and he slowly turned scared. And his back was also full of bruises. This increases my anger to the peak.

“Who did it?” I asked him as I was trying very hard to control my anger. But it was only becoming worse when he didn't reply and was standing still. “Ethan, I am asking again who did it?” I said again trying to be patient. But this guy swore to never reply to me.

“What's with you huh!! Why aren't you replying to me? I am asking for the last time. Who did it to you??” I shouted again. His tears were brimming out. “It was some guy named Steve. He told me that you gave me to him because you had to go to the hospital. I almost lost faith in you but then Ender showed up and killed him right on the place.” he said as his voice was cracking and he was holding his tears.

I was feeling very bad because I was the reason he was  crying. I spread my arms for him to hug me and he gladly accepted my offer. He hugged me tightly and started crying loudly. I could feel my shirt wet.

Soon, he backed up and tried to sleep. After a few minutes he drifted into his dreamland. I tried to get up from this bed but after falling for two times I finally made it. He was sleeping peacefully when I brought a first aid box to him which was in the drawer.

He even forgot to wear his shirt. I dipped the cotton in an antiseptic solution and applied it on his wounds slowly. He hissed in the pain.

After cleaning all the wounds, I bandaged his wounds. I was feeling very tired and with many difficulties I managed to go to bed.

I was thinking about everything I have done to him. How he begged me to let him join University when I made him drop out just because of my jealousy. To be honest I knew that I was obsessed with him but slowly this obsession turned into affection and affection turned into love. I still remember how I threaten him to marry me and forced him to kiss me, how he ran away just to get rid of Me and after that how I tied him and his wrists would have turned red sometimes and sometimes it would have turned blue. I gave him a miserable life and now I expect him to love me. I don't think that's going to happen. I have lost all the chances. It's better to just leave him because I don't want to make him suffer more.

I drifted to sleep regretting every action of my life.