37

Ethan's POV:

I was waiting for Gillean to pick me up at the entrance of the university. Today was really a boring day except for the lunch break of course.  Soon Gillean came and I sighed in relief. I got in the car and he was silently driving but he wasn't going home where are we even going? Oh shit! I totally forgot about that. Soon, we arrived at the restaurant. It was the same restaurant we came to last time. And again he booked the table  near the window.

It was noon and the sun was glistening on the glasses of the buildings. He was enjoying the view and then a waiter came to ask us about our order. And again I let Gillean decided what to order. But today it was a little strange that no one was here except us. It was quite famous luxurious hotel and restaurant. This restaurant have highest rating in our country. I think so I read it in a magazine.

He ordered salmon calibioc and two bottles of 'screaming eagle '. And by the name I think they are some of the royal dishes and his favourite wine.
Soon our lunch came and it was looking like a hella delicious food.

We came home totally forgetting that Chester was staying there.  I entered the living room and headed towards the guest room where Chester was sleeping. Maybe he would be awake by now. I went in the room and he wasn't there. I got really-really scared. But he entered the room and my heart calmed down a bit.

“How are you feeling now?” I asked him. And he replied with a warm smile, “I'm feeling alright now. I feel much better than before.” I smiled  back and he sat on the bed and signalled me to sit beside him. “Why are you looking like a question mark? What's going on in intelligent brain of yours?” Chester asked and I chuckled a little. “I wanted to know why that fucker beated you out of the blue.” I said and he furrowed. “Alright, I think I have to tell you about it. Actually when I was in high school. Antonito along with his group used to bully me to get money. I  didn't stand up for myself even once. And one day things got worse and I told dad about it and he said he will handle it but he didn't. So things got worse and worse. And at last I told Gillean and he took care of it. He tortured him but didn't kill him because he was just a teenager. And that day dad slapped him real hard because he wasted his time torturing that kid and went late for a mission. That day I came to know that I have to stand up for myself. I changed the school and become a bully myself. I got everything love, respect and fear from others but never got real friends.” Chester narrated his story to me and sighed.

“So, this was my boring story how I became a bully.” Chester said. “Nope, I found it really interesting.” I said.
“But I bet it couldn't be more interesting than yours. So, now it's your turn to tell me the story of your life.” Chester said.