34

Ethan's POV:

I punched and punched him until his nose was bleeding and he was coughing blood. I punched him not caring about my surroundings. Everyone was staring at me, I was feeling weird, but my rage was much stronger. Laura came to me and hugged me from behind suddenly. I stopped and calmed down a little. “Ethan don't forget you were going to check on Chester. Right, so please leave him now. You beat him enough.” she said. I nodded and started heading to male's restroom.

I saw a scene that could again break my heart. Chester was sitting there leaning against the wall all beaten up.  His eyes were bruised and a little blood was flowing from his lips. He was even crying. I immediately went towards him and picked him up on my shoulders and headed towards the infirmary. 

He was crying continuously and my anger was increasing. “Who dared to do this to you?” I said trying to suppress my anger. But Chester stayed quiet. “I said who is it?” I shouted. “It was the transfer student and his gang. The one from the political science department. ”
He said hiccuping. “And his name?” I asked him . “Antonito.” he said in a low voice. “Oh, so you were talking about that Spanish brat.” I said and he nodded. “Don't worry I will deal with him in my own way.” I said with a sly grin as a plan popped inside my head.

I looked at my watch and it was exactly 12:58. Just two more minutes. But he came earlier than I expected. “Youuuu!!!” He shouted before I hit his head with a baseball bat.

It was about half an hour and he was taking longer than I expected him to wake up. He was tied on a chair while I was just waiting for him to wake up but he didn't. He was really testing my patience. I came out of the storage and took a water bottle from my locker.

I came back to the storage room and splashed the bottle on his face. He woke up with a shock. He was repeating the same verse which was quite boring. “Who are you? As long as  I remember Ramona was coming to the storage room. Who are you?” he said. “ I wonder if there is any girl named Ramona in our university.” I said with a smirk. “What?? You tricked me.” he shouted.  “Don't raise your voice on me you fucker.” I shouted back.

“You believe on that stupid note. You are a fucking heartbreaker or something. You are just a stupid moron.”  I said and he was glaring at me. “Ewwww, don't glare at me like that. I might puke. If you are so angry that you are tied here. Then you should know one thing I have been abducted I also don't know how many times. I didn't keep a count. But these little things made a little good in all this stuff y'know.” I said and he was again glaring.

“Oh come on! Stop with your glares or I will beat the shit out of you. Ohhhh! I forgot I was already going to do that.” I said and smashed that bat in his arm and beat him with that bat. At last when I was satisfied, I broke that bat when I hit it on his legs the last time.

I was attending my lecture about heart failure when an announcement was made. “Mr Ethan MacQuoid, you are requested to come to the principal's office.” I groaned and started moving towards the principal's office. I was surprised to see Gillean sitting there.

“Welcome, Mr Ethan. You again broke the rules by beating two kids in this university.” the principal said.  “So.” I replied to him.  “What so? You are breaking rules again and again. Mr Gillean please make him behave.” the principal said. This guy really wants to die so desperately. “I don't think there is something to behave about. He must have done reasons.” saying that Gillean came out from the principal's office. I swear I never knew he was that cool.

He was calling Ender, I don't know for what. Ender picked up the call and Gillean said, “Buy Ethan's university and come here as soon  as possible.” My eyes nearly popped out. “So, Now will you care to explain why you beat them?” he said. “One of them called me slut and another beated Chester.” I said and he patted my head. “I am proud of you, doll.” he said proudly with a smile.

After a few minutes, Ender came. “It was a success Gillean. This university is under your name.” he said and Gillean smirked. “So as my most trusted man and my only friend, I make you the principal of this university. I don't like him, he budges my Ethan too much. Consider it as your promotion.” Gillean said. “But what about the mafia work??” Ender asked. “Don't worry, I will handle that.” Gillean said. Once again this man stood here shocking me again.