18

Ethan's POV:

“I am not that handsome, you know.” Gillean said opening his eyes.I didn't realise I was staring at him for like half an hour.  I flustered and blushed a little. “This little kitten can blush.” Gillean said in his deep voice while smirking. “Hey, I am not blushing.” I said blushing more. “Oh really okay then.” he said with little sarcastic tone. I ignored him and started to leave the bed. I stood up on the ground but instantly fell down. I turned my head towards the laughing Gillean. ‘Ugh!! I want to kill that b*****d so bad.’ With this thought I tried to stand up again but failed miserably. I want to cry on my fate.

I felt someone's hand and next moment, I was picked up by that b*****d. And again I ended up blushing. Ugh!!! Why am I blushing again and again. Am I falling for him? No, What the hell I am even thinking? I can never fall for him.

He put me in the bathtub which was filled the lukewarm water. “I'll prepare your clothes, so don't worry about anything.”, he said and went outside. Why he is like this all of the sudden. I also can't believe myself, I can't understand myself now. I was cursing him just yesterday but I also feel like not leaving him again. Am I really falling for him or I am scared. But I don't want to fall for that psycho.

I came out with a towel around my waist. I saw a t shirt and a pair of jeans. ‘Why jeans? We aren't going out, are we?’ These were the thoughts that came to my mind. I put on these clothes while feeling a little awkward.

I heard shouts coming from the living room. Like someone was begging to let him live. And after all knowing Gillean, I think today is his last day in this world. I hurried downstairs just to see Gillean pointing his gun towards a maid.

I was frozen there just because of that gun. “Please spare me, I won't even dare to come infront of you. I am sorry but they had my son.” My heart melted for her. But before I could do anything, it was too late. Gillean already pulled the trigger and shoot her. I was in shock. My head started paining. All those past memories started flashing in my mind. My father  getting shot right infront of me. The pool of blood all around him. I didn't realise I had tears already streaming down my face.

Gillean came and hugged me. He started whispering sweet words in my ear. I started to calm down a little by little. He told his men who were at the standstill to clean the mess. They immediately nodded. He lead me to the dining room and pulled a chair for me to sit. He also sat beside me and asked the maid to bring the breakfast. I really enjoyed luxury, I still remember how I lies to Gillean about it just to see Jasper on work.

I finished my breakfast and asked him if we were going out of something. And he said,“ I am staying with you 24 hours a day for a week. So, if you want to run then postpone it. And about going out, yeah we are. I just wanted to take my fiance on a fancy date as a lunch.”  “Who the heck is your fiance? I am not going to marry you at any cost. Mark my words.” I shouted. His cheerful face turned into a dark one. His eyes were piercing my soul. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and I winced in pain.

“You are mine. No matter what. And I swear if I have to remind you that again, it will cost life of that curly haired girl, my dear kitten.” he shouted. ‘Laura’ I thought as my eyes widen.“Don't call me a kitten, I am not your pet and Don't you dare to touch Laura. She has no business in this mess.” I shouted as I felt anger rising inside me. “Oh my dear, I can drag anyone I want and about calling you a kitten, you like it when other people call you with names like ‘pumpkin’. ‘How does  he know about it?.’ I thought. “I have my ways, kitten.” he said and finally left my hair. I was surprised, does he have any ability to read minds?????