43

Ethan's POV:

“But I can do it, right?” Ender said standing behind Mr MacQuoid. And smashed a flower vase on his head. Maybe that old man skipped the part where Ender entered the room. The men who were holding me, left me and turned out they were with Gillean. And immediately apologized to me. I was really scared that time. Gillean immediately ran towards me and asked if I was alright or not. But war didn't end, I heard an echo of gun shot. I flinched and closed my eyes tightly. Gillean also hugged me.  Gillean looked back and saw Ender lying on the floor bleeding. “Ender, Ender wake up. Don't close your eyes yet. Please open your eyes.” Gillean said. “I am sorry Mr MacQuoid, I promised to protect you till your last breath  but I failed. Ender said

“What are you even saying? Shut up, will you?” Gillean said and picked him up. He rushed outside to the car. Totally forgetting about that maniac. I drove them to the hospital with my sucking driving but it was night so there wasn't that much of a traffic. We reached the hospital and Ender was admitted in the emergency ward.

Ethan was sitting there all worried and his gaze went towards the doctor who was standing in the hall looking at him. “Why are you standing here like this? How's Ender? He is alright right.” He asked the doctor. “Umm. But Mister you mistook me. I do not work in the emergency ward.” that doctor said. “oh... Yeah.” he simply replied. “Gillean.. don't worry everything will be alright just have faith in Ender.” I said and he looked at me. His gaze was cold but I could see worry in his eyes. “Yeah. Hope so. In these things I totally forgot about you. Are you hungry?” he asked. “Yeah just a little bit. But don't worry I will eat something later.” I said and he smiled a little. “Aye!! How could I not worry? Let me bring something for you to eat.” he said and went to bring some food. Soon the doctors came out of the OT and said, “He is stable now, you don't need to worry. He will be fine in a couple of days.” I was really happy to hear the news. I was just waiting for Gillean to come.

Then I suddenly realised we lost track of that old maniac between all these things. I went to the ward where Ender was admitted. “I hope you get well soon.” Ethan said. Soon Gillean came with food. “I am here. Let's eat.” Gillean said.

After some days, Ender was alright. Everything was going back to normal.  We shifted our mansion and Chester started living with us. The daily college life and that love drama between Chester and Jasper. I think we can't call it love drama when only Chester is fangirling over him. And he was actually very mad at me. But after lots of apologies and requests he forgave me. He told me that Jasper got unconscious that night. And that he confessed to him.

Chester's POV:

I was sitting in the cafeteria with Ethan and Laura. We were just talking about random stuff. I was going to Laura's house for a sleepover. But Ethan wasn't, he said that he wanted to spend some time with Gillean alone. 
I was just lost in the thoughts when I got a notification on the phone.

It was Jasper. It was fucking Jasper. I checked the text and he asked me to come to his next football match. Moreover Ethan was also joining the football team next year.

I still remember that day when Ethan locked us in that storage room. And I don't know why he suddenly started spending his time with Gillean. Whatever.  I am so fucking happy to be able to go to that fucking football match.

Dancing happily I made my way to the next lecture with Ethan who was giving me a judging look. The lecture was so fucking boring, so I just dreamt about Jasper instead. Oh Jasper, how amazing can he be. Then suddenly I looked at the figure beside sleeping like a pig. Yeah! That was Ethan.

After the college I headed home with Ethan. He  had his  ear pods on. Probably listening to Taylor Swift. I was bored so I snatched one of his ear pods and put it in my ear. Woah!! Which song is this. I'm loving it. “Hey!! What do you think you are doing?” was an annoying voice of Ethan I heard but I didn't care. But this melody and these lyrics were winning my heart. “Which song is this?” I asked him. He looked at me and replied, “Nothing new”

I enjoyed the song very much. It's my favourite song from now on. Then the next song was also so amazing. I again asked him, “Which song is this?” he replied, “Babe”
Wow, this woman is so amazing. Her music is the best in the world. I've never heard music like this before. I started singing the lyrics slowly and Ethan looked at me being annoyed. “Stop! You sound like a horse. Don't ruin the song.” Ethan said. “Whatever!” I said as I rolled my eyes.  “Tell me about her and her music.” I asked him. A smile crept on his face as soon as I asked him.

Ethan explained to me about her. And The moment I fell in love with that woman was when I heard she likes cats. God I love cats. I had a cat named Rosy but he died due to cancer. I wasn't ready to replace him yet. He was very special to me. Maybe I will be ready someday in the future.

After a long ride we reached the mansion. I got down the car and went straight to the kitchen to find some snacks for me to eat.

After two days

I was sitting in this stadium waiting for the match to start. I brought Ethan and Laura with me. Me and Ethan were actually excited for the match but Laura wasn't that excited. I was excited of course because Jasper was the one who invited me and means football is just the favourite sport of Ethan. And about Laura she didn't even have the slightest interest in football.

The match was interesting but our team lost the match at the end. Everyone from the team was very sad. Now, it was time for me to meet Jasper. I went to him after he changed his jersey. He saw me and smiled at me. I couldn't help but blush. It was first fucking time this dude