39

Ethan's POV:

“Then later on I was adopted by the Quinn family. They were unable to have a kid, so, they adopted me. That was the time I thought I had a perfect family. Because they treated me like their own son. I had only one friend that was my neighbour's daughter. Her name was-” Ethan was cut off by Chester saying “Laura”
“Yeah, you got it right. She was  a really great and supportive friend at that time. But the twist is here. Quinn used to work in our mansion. Mr Quinn was my dad's chauffeur and Mrs Quinn was a maid there. And they perfectly knew the property would be under my name and that was the actual reason why they decided to adopt me. I didn't tell anyone that I knew about it including Laura. The Quinn's admission me in a school nearby.

Everyone called me a nerd because I was always reading books and wearing glasses. I have always tolerated them not because I was weak but because I didn't want to hurt anyone.  And then I went to high school and Laura's family decided to shift to another city. And with me the same drama continued, the bullies and study. And in University I decided to join the soccer team to try sports and I turned out really good at it. They called me a star striker. And I felt very happy every time when they called me with that name.  I had very supportive team mates but the captain was the most supportive. He was sweet, kind and charming to me. I started developing feelings for him. Jasper was really a great guy. He always understood me. He was from a middle class family and had a very cosy apartment. I was crushing over him very much and moreover he worked at the same cafe as me.

But one thing that never changed was my bullies. In University it was my beloved Chestnut. And you know what has happened with that matter very properly, so let's move on from that topic. So, one day I was walking home from work and I was kidnapped by the great Gillean MacQuoid and then I got to know my foster family sold me just for their greed. And moreover I found your brother was in love with me. Or that's what I thought. He was really really jealous when he got to know me and Jasper was close and I had a huge crush on Jasper. He really hated that fact. And I lied to him that I hate luxury and still work for myself but the truth was I loved luxury like who could ever refuse it.

And one night I hooked up with Jasper and my love story with him began.  But Gillean actually forbade me from seeing Jasper. And then I found he was obsessed with me and at that time when he locked me in the storage room, I found my pictures all over the walls from my childhood to some weeks ago from that day. There were also pictures of me sleeping with Jasper. And the truth Is actually felt for your brother really hard.