40

Chester's POV:

I was listening to Ethan's life story because I was so  free and had nothing. Sometimes when I look at him I feel like he is an angel. His smile can make your day every time. Gillean is really lucky to be loved by him. He really is lucky but I am sure if his obsession will kill him one time. Moreover, I can't even get Jasper. My life is really messed up. But coincidentally he asked the same question about Jasper. “Soooo, what about your crush Jasper. How's it's going with him. Did you ever tried to talk to him??”  he asked me out of nowhere.“ Nope I am not going to be the one who make a move because I am scared of getting rejected or ignored.” I said. Actually these were my insecurities about myself.

“Then how do you even know about him so much. Do you even know where he is?” he asked and I just chuckled a little and said,“ He must be walking to his apartment by now. His shift was over about half an hour ago. ” He was left stunned with my statement. “Did You perhaps stalked   him??” he said and I just smiled nervously.

“Woooww, now I just started to believe  that you are actually Gillean's brother.” he said and I just chuckled. “By the way I am forbidden to talk to him not you.”  he said and I nodded. “Ever since you left he has totally changed. He's no longer that sweet handsome boy. He is now silent, rude and cold. He actually was like that from start. He only behaved cute and sweet with you only. Whenever I try to talk to him, he turns me down with a really rude reply that can break your heart.  I have cried because of him many times that it's impossible to get him.” I said.

Ethan had nothing to say after hearing me. It was like he was lost completely in his thoughts. I shrugged off the thought roaming in my head about Jasper. Then suddenly Ethan got up and said, “I think we should sleep now. I am tired and sleepy and do you want to go to the university tomorrow or not.” he asked. “Okay I will go.” I replied with a little smile plastered on my face. He smirked a little after listening to  my reply and I couldn't help but frown.

Next day, I saw Gillean and Ethan arguing about something. I decided to not show up in front of them. But then I heard Ethan saying , “Please let him stay here, he saves me from boredom. I don't want to get bored here in this big ass mansion and the most times you are not here. You are working your ass out every time and here I am always worried sick about you that will you be fine or not? Did you ever cared about me? ”

“Oh please stop with this. Why are you bringing my work in between. You should know that I love you and loved you since childhood. Even if you call me obsessed or whatever you want, I just want you to be mine. I won't ever let you slip away from me at any cost. I have told you many times before and will tell you now tooo THAT YOU ARE MINE. NO ONE CAN SNATCH YOU FROM ME. And about keeping Chester here in this mansion. If you want you can do anything you want.” Gillean said.

Ethan smiled a little. I think he's so in love with him.

At University, me and Ethan were walking in the hall looking  for Laura and finally we spotted her getting stuff from her locker. She saw us and smiled. And came towards us and hugged me. “Are you okay now?” she said with actually a really warm hug.  “I am really glad you are fine.” Laura said and then talked for some time.  Then Ethan said that it's almost time for the class. Me and Ethan had the same schedule every time. Thanks to Gillean. He asked the old principal about. Nope you can't say asked but threatened him, so that I can spy on Ethan before.

And it's still going same because Ender is the new principal.

It was break time and me and Ethan were walking down the hall.  He had his earphones on probably he was listening to Conan Gray or Taylor Swift. But I think it's Taylor Swift. He took his one earphone and said, “I am going to restroom. I will be back in few minutes.” And then he walked away. I arrived at cafeteria and reserved a table and started waiting for Laura and Ethan.

Soon, Laura came and sat beside me. But then I recieved a notification from Ethan to come at storage room alone. I found something fishy but still went to the storage room. It was locked, and key was hanging beside the door. I took the key and opened the room. I entered and closed the door. But then heard a clinking sound and door was locked.

But someone was standing behind me, I turned behind and it was Jasper standing with his cold gaze. Now, I understood, it was all Ethan's doing.