8

Ethan's POV:

I was walking back to the mansion thinking what would happen if Gillean came to know about this. I am feeling very scared, I just wish he isn't home. And here I come, standing infront of the mansion. My legs and hands were shaking. It's very unusual, whyy just whyyy. I took a deep breath and entered inside the mansion and as expected that man sitting on the couch with his leg crossed.

"So, Mr Ethan Carson, Care to explain where were you last night? " He said in deep husky voice. I couldn't help but gulp. It was like words won't come out from my mouth. There was a silence for few seconds. My legs and hands were shaking and sweat was continuously dripping off from me.

"ANSWER ME!! GOD DAMNIT " Gillean shouted suddenly making me flinch. And finally i gathered a little courage and said,"I was at Kender's (one of his teammates) house. He invited for sleepover after party that our team held but I swear I didn't got near Jasper." Lies, I know it will cost me at the end but I can't just say that I didn't get near Jasper, I just hooked up with him.

I could still feel my let's shaking. It's a good thing that Gillean didn't noticed it. I know my answer didn't satisfy him but it's better than telling him the truth. He was staring at me. Then suddenly he just nodded and started going upstairs. He believed me, can you believe me, he f*****g believed me. I was too shocked.

And then my phone beeped, showing a notification from Jasper. He was saying to meet him at park before work. And why I didn't came to university. I just told him that I wasn't feeling good but I will meet him if I can.

Here I am sitting in the park, waiting for Jasper. And he came, my heart started racing. I was too nervous to face him but it's now or never. "Hey" Jasper said and I replied him back awkwardly. But why the hell he is smiling like nothing happened.

"Ethan, I know you know that why I called you here right." Jasper asked me. I took a deep breath and said, " I know it was a mistake but- " I was cut off by Jasper saying, "You think it was a mistake?" "To be honest, no"I replied him. "I have liked you for a long time now but I guess you don't -" I was again cut off by Jasper but this time by a kiss. I pushed him without realising.

"I am sorry but that was too sudden." I said while blushing and looking down. He just chuckled and hugged me tightly. "So, what are we now?" I asked. "I thought that kiss would be the answer. Let's date." Jasper said. And I said yes totally forgetting about Gillean.

I was eating my lunch in the cafeteria peacefully but that red chestnut sat beside me to ruin my peace. "Hey ne-, I mean Ethan, how it's going?"He said. I just rolled my eyes. "You know how much my dad likes you he always gives your example now and if we are enemies, the examples would feel like sprinkling salt on the wound so let's be friends. " Chester said. "No way" I spatted. "Why don't you just study, cardiology isn't that difficult." I said. "Studying isn't in my blood." He replied. I know something is fishy because he have that dirty smirk on his face. I just ignored him and finished my lunch.

After classes, I straight came to locker room to change. There was no one I guess I am late. But suddenly someone backed hug me. My heart stopped beating for a second. I turned around and it was Jasper. "Oh shit! You scared me" I said. "What are you doing? Someone will see us. " I said. "Let them see. It's not a problem." Jasper said. "Now, it's enough leave me. I have to change." I said.