6

"Why the hell did you drink too much, If you can't handle it." Gillean spoke in annoyance. "Heyyyy, who are you and where is Jasper, Jasper. Save meee. Someone is kidnapping me." Ethan said in a drunk voice. Gillean just clenched his jaw. "I swear, if you take that jerk's name again, I will shoot him here in front of you." Gillean shouted.

"Sssssshhhhh!!" Ethan said putting his finger on Gillean's mouth. "Don't you know Ethan is scared of guns." Ethan said cutely looking here and there. Gillean just cooed at him. "But you still didn't tell me who you are? Are you that hot, handsome and charming Gillean. I swear he would have been my crush if....."Ethan said in a drunk voice.

"If" Gillean said. "Iffffff- Ethan passed out before completing his sentence. "F**k, whe did he had to pass out now." Gillean said and groaned in annoyance.
He opened the door of his room carefully and gently laid Ethan on the bed. "Hey you, you are that jerk who brought me here right. Just remember that I have someone who is stronger and handsome than you. His name is Gillean or something. You are afraid now, right." Ethan said in his cute drunk voice.

Gillean just chuckled at his behaviour. "I am talking to you.Ethan said again and puked on the bed. Gillean made a done look and sighed.

Next morning, Ethan woke up with severe pain in his head. He groaned loudly. He screamed out of horror when he realised he was shirtless. "Don't be afraid just because you are shirtless does not mean I did anything to you. I just changed your sweatpants." Gillean said as he entered the room with a bowl. "Oh okay. Wait what?"Ethan said after being literally freaked out looking as red as a tomato.

"Come on drink this soup. It will help you with hangover." Gillean said. "And get ready we have to go for lunch with my dad." Gillean said. "Why do I have to be there?" Ethan asked. "You will find all the answers there."Gillean said.

"Hello there young man. How have you been?"Mr MacQuoid said greeting Gillean. "I am fine dad.I have found Ethan, uncle Carson's son. I have brought him here to meet you. " Gillean said. "He is as cute as his father." Mr MacQuoid said.

"So son, you might be confused right now. Let me tell you everything." Mr MacQuoid said and sighed. Ethan just looked at him curiously. Soon the lunch was served. There were some dishes that Ethan didn't even know about.

"So, your father, Alfred Carson, was my best buddy from high school. He was very cute but no one was more sassy than him in my life. He married the girl of his dream. He was not involved in any mafia work. Him and his wife was unable to have a kid for 10 years and than finally after 10 years they had you. You were there only hope and because of you they had to get into mafia work.
They asked me to take care of you with my life and one night his enemies broke at his home. They shot Alfred and his wife. You were also shot but you were able to survive. But before we could visit you, You ran from the hospital. So, I guess this was the story." Mr MacQuoid said.

"I don't remember anything. I just have memories of me waking up in the hospital. But I also have some blurry memories of someone getting shot. Like a man and woman who were trying to protect me." Ethan said. "They must be your mom and dad dear." Mr MacQuoid said. There was an awkward silence among them. And there came Chester MacQuoid looking like he just woke up. He sat down on a chair in front of Ethan while staring at him like he would eat him. The silence was getting more awkward and awkward that's when Mr MacQuoid asked an awkward question making the silence more awkward.

"Are you gay, Ethan? " Ethan gulped loudly. All eyes in the room were on him.
"Ummm uncle actually, I am bisexual." Ethan replied hesitantly. "That's great! Why don't you marry Gillean." Mr MacQuoid said. Ethan's eyes widened. Gillean was also looking at his father like WTF. But soon he smirked. "But uncle, don't you think it's illegal." Ethan said laughing nervously. "But buying someone is also illegal." Mr MacQuoid said making Gillean choke. Ethan passed him water. "Dad did you spy on me again?" Gillean said. "Yeah so." Mr MacQuoid said. "Don't you trust me. I am your son after all."Gillean said whining.
"That's why I did it " Mr MacQuoid said.

"So Ethan, what do you think about it?" Mr MacQuoid asked Ethan. Ethan took a deep breath and said, "Uncle, sorry to say but I like someone else." "That's fine , I am happy as long as you are happy." Mr MacQuoid said. Meanwhile Gillean clenched his fist and jaw in anger.